• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champion Spawns Additions

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct. The Labyrinth uses a completely different system. The altar is actually the one tracking who contributes to leveling the spawn. So for the time being, anyone who gets looting rights on Meraktus has an equal chance at the rewards.

I intend to do a thorough revision in the future on the way this specific spawn works. But I'm not going to give any ETA on that. One thing for sure is it won't be in Pub 57.
One of my most favorite things about this new stuff is that there'll be a reason to fight Merkatus. That spawn is an immensely fun fight.

Same I reckon for the "Sleeping Dragon" spawn. very fun, little reason to do it so no one does....Until Publish 57.

The more I think about this all the more I like it.

The drop rate is too high. (Referring not to the scrolls, but the replicas and the other items.) (Unless I'm not really understanding it, which is possible. Or over-estimating how many champs will be done, which is also possible.)

I'm concerned that without a good reward for the War of Shadows being handed out at the same time, or some kind of link (even if it's just through fiction) between the new spawns and the War, that the War will be neglected. (A fiction-only link at least can give us RP reasons for working the spawns instead of working the War.)

I agree with the suggestion to make the Harrower able to spawn any of the items from any of the other champs, randomly. (Keep it at 1 or 2 per True Harrower killed, but make those 1 or 2 completely random, could be anything.)

Overall, an increasingly strong thumbs up from me.

-Galen's player

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The drop rate is just right on these item. This along with last publish might have been the two best publish's since pub 16. Job well done devs. ETA on pub 57?

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct. The Labyrinth uses a completely different system. The altar is actually the one tracking who contributes to leveling the spawn. So for the time being, anyone who gets looting rights on Meraktus has an equal chance at the rewards.

I intend to do a thorough revision in the future on the way this specific spawn works. But I'm not going to give any ETA on that. One thing for sure is it won't be in Pub 57.
Which is precisely why I feel the harrower shouldn't give out all the replicas. When you see someone with the top tier Labyrinth replica you will know they did something not easily done. Giving the harrower everything just takes away from the prize of doing the difficult or not so common spawns.

T

Tazar

Which is precisely why I feel the harrower shouldn't give out all the replicas. When you see someone with the top tier Labyrinth replica you will know they did something not easily done. Giving the harrower everything just takes away from the prize of doing the difficult or not so common spawns.
I do not understand why everyone feels that the labyrinth spawn is so tough... We have finished it numerous times with a small group of 5 to 6 characters. All it takes is some good coordinated stratagies and teamwork.

U

UOKaiser

the SoT's are a good idea, but the only thing i dont like about it is the tokuno/ilsh spawn dropping these. Yes they took a step forward with the high intensities in fel but why would a 'tram' player bother goto fel and risk getting pk'd when they can goto ilsh or tok and get the SoT's with much risk at all, yes they will need more to get the skill to the desired level, but i know 90% of tram will choose the easier way out.
They wont go either way. You dont really see them going to get scrolls now they will buy what they need. Even if it was exclusive they wont go. No one wants to be forced to do anything they dont do.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see this argument.

The reason why I'm ok with them doing this anyway is that Harrower spawns aren't terribly common, and the Harrower is just a special monster to which the normal rules don't generally apply.

I don't feel that the drops of, say, Merkatus-related items on Harrowers are likely to be so common as to diminish the "bragging rights" value of having them.

-Galen's player

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should have these new scrolls for gaining skill be on corpses instead of just dropping in the pack. Loot it or lose it! Theres a number of reasons:
#1 Afk macro anyone?
#2 The recent addition of the skeletal lichs was done nicely, still got my 10 of each item
#3 The bodies of the recently dead disappear with addition of more bodies, thus making them harder to loot of corpses

#3 is the biggie! This will help keep the prices of these, for those who sell everything, relatively equal since the day of their release.

Just missing the .98$:coco:

S

Sarphus

I have mixed feelings about giving boss specific arties to the harrower.

On one hand, I like the idea of people being able to get any of the arties in fel. On the other hand, I like people needing to build strategies to defeat the monster that drops the specific artie they want.

If I could choose any possible way to do harrower loot, I'd add about 5 new rare arties that only drop on the harrower and leave the boss specific arites only on the bosses. If someone's chars are all red, they can still build a blue char to do the boss that drops an artie they want.

They can also buy the artie just like some blues buy the PS that only drop in fel.

Having the harrower drop harrower-specific items makes the loot have more of a status symbol effect and it maintains the integrity of other boss-specific arties.

I could see the harrower dropping arties such as:
A club (made from the harrower's bog thing form)
A mage staff (held by harrower's first form)
A spellbook
A cloak
A Crown (crown of the harrower just sounds like a good artifact name)

T

Turdnugget

I don't agree with the 'loot it or lose it' idea.

Why?

Well let's say i'm spawning with my necro or tamer. Lets say a scroll drops that I want to use on my fencer to up his fencing. By the time I can timeout on my spawner, and get my fencer there, chances are the scroll could be gone.

Regine, thanks for making the replicas steable for a certain amount of time =) Gives me a reason to re-make my thief.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not understand why everyone feels that the labyrinth spawn is so tough... We have finished it numerous times with a small group of 5 to 6 characters. All it takes is some good coordinated stratagies and teamwork.
It's not that the spawn is tough. The only tough part is the boss. Or are you going to try some load of garbage and say it's as easy as any other champ boss or the harrower for that matter. The harrower is pitiful compared to other boss'. Once you know the tactics to kill it and the tents it's just time spent to finish it.

The thing about the Minotaur spawn is it's relatively unknown. Lots of people don't even know there is a spawn there. Few have done it compared to Tokuno. The same goes with the Bedlam spawn. Both are very infrequently done and not everyone knows they even exist.

I stand by my claim the harry should have it's own set of rewards and be done with it. Lumping all the prizes into it just reeks of laziness. People just want it done so they don't have to take their blue(who will need to be worked or whose suit isn't finished or as good as their reds) to do the other spawn and they can control the harry instead of having to share a trammy spawn with a bunch of trammies.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just had a horrific vision of purple. This is regarding the Ari shroud. This was never meant to be mass produced and as such it has a very unique look.

I am concerned that everyone will be running around in purple shrouds because it is clearly the best alternative available for that slot. Is there some way to avoid this impending.. purple plague...? *scratches head*

B

Beastmaster

Have the Harrower capable of dropping ANY of the replicas, to allow your reds to get those they'd never be able to get because of being red, and unable of reaching the trammel-ruleset facets?
I actually like that.
Heaven forbid a Red having to BUY something.

"OO OO OO, I'm a big bad Red. I pwn this game. I take what I want. I don't have to cooperate with anybody. I'm antisocial and could care less what anyone else wants."

S

Sarphus

Have the Harrower capable of dropping ANY of the replicas, to allow your reds to get those they'd never be able to get because of being red, and unable of reaching the trammel-ruleset facets?
I actually like that.
Heaven forbid a Red having to BUY something.

"OO OO OO, I'm a big bad Red. I pwn this game. I take what I want. I don't have to cooperate with anybody. I'm antisocial and could care less what anyone else wants."
Like I said... blues often buy PS from reds. it only makes sense for reds to have to buy something from blues :)

L

Lady Lovely

Agreed with last post...about time that blues can have something reds don't get as easily...besides most reds have blues anyways...but not vice versa.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that means you don't get a chance to whack me and take my stuff, well, waahhhhh. Seems to me that if I'm going to fight a whole spawn, I deserve to take whatever prize I win home instead of losing it to some lazy bugger who pops in at the last minute.

QFT, BOOCHE!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible to do a rat spawn in 5 minutes or under.

However, it would be difficult and pretty unlikely.

You'd need a lot of people, strategically placed, literally mowing down spawn as it appears.

So I guess if you had 20+ people, strategically placed, it'd be mathematically possible. Especially at, say, City of the Dead, where the monsters seem to spawn in defined, bounded areas.

-Galen's player
There are a few conditions though:

1. The timer starts as soon as you start the spawn (i.e you cannot let it build up).
2. The timer ends as soon as barracoon dies.
3. If you do video it, it must be in real time (not sped up) and the character filming it must remain at the alter at all times.

That's the only way I'd believe you.

I solo'd Labryinth spawn yesterday for ****s and gigs, and to nut out techniques to do it quicker (I obviously couldn't solo the boss and the tormented minotaurs due to the AoE). I thought it was pretty well designed, however I was killing minotaurs as they spawned and it took me about 1 and a half hours. The only way I could tell what spawn the level was by the messages which they were shouting out, an alter would make it much easier.

Also, wasn't the bedlam spawn bugged? Once I got it to level 2 it seemed to slow down ridiculously and it also seemed like there wasn't enough spawn for me to progress it to level three.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed with last post...about time that blues can have something reds don't get as easily...besides most reds have blues anyways...but not vice versa.
You don't think the PvPers weren't the first people to do every peerless anyway? I know on my shard the best pvpers are the best pvmers, which is evident in spawns as well, "blues" seem to be incapable of doing a despise regardless of if they get crashed.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, wasn't the bedlam spawn bugged? Once I got it to level 2 it seemed to slow down ridiculously and it also seemed like there wasn't enough spawn for me to progress it to level three.
I'm not 100% sure but I believe this was recently fixed.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't think the PvPers weren't the first people to do every peerless anyway? I know on my shard the best pvpers are the best pvmers, which is evident in spawns as well, "blues" seem to be incapable of doing a despise regardless of if they get crashed.
Petrify your my F'n hero!!!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1. The timer starts as soon as you start the spawn (i.e you cannot let it build up).
3. If you do video it, it must be in real time (not sped up) and the character filming it must remain at the alter at all times.

I solo'd Labryinth spawn yesterday for ****s and gigs, and to nut out techniques to do it quicker (I obviously couldn't solo the boss and the tormented minotaurs due to the AoE). I thought it was pretty well designed, however I was killing minotaurs as they spawned and it took me about 1 and a half hours. The only way I could tell what spawn the level was by the messages which they were shouting out, an alter would make it much easier.

*chuckles*

No.

http://www.uoguide.com/Pestilence_Champion_Spawn

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Why you were responding to me, I don't know...I never once claimed I could do it, I just said I could see how it was mathematically possible.

I run solo, or with very few friends, in Felucca. No way in Hell will you ever see me doing rats, or any other spawn, in under 5 minutes. I just consider it within the realm of possibility. If you read my post with some care, you'll see that I considered it very unlikely.

-Galen's player

B

BardMal

I did spawns on my blues day and night until the speed hacking guilds started ghost camming on my shard. Lasted about a year or so, then I built alliances with the speed HAX oring guilds so I could still play in fel.

I am pretty good at PvM (wife and I "solo" Sicarii about 150+ times). We don't enjoy PvP, we don't associate with the personality types that enjoy "killing" other players.

I played an alchy/nox mage before power scrolls were added, and I was the first person I know to solo a Baraccoon spawn, back when evryone thought it wasn't possible.

Doing spawns on blues has been a stupid waste of time for well over a year. I just get raided and farmed by exploit/speed haxors. It's not risk / reward, it's "get loot for someone else".

It is no fun to meet someone who kills my toon from off screen then calls me names. Or to try and escape from someone who runs in front of me while casting corpse skin/explode/flame strike/poison combos faster than I can cast one "in vas mani" with 2/4 casting.

I think it's time they stop catering to PvP players br attempting to lure lambs into fel with the unrealistic expectation that they may get to keep some kind of loot. It doesn't matter how good a reward is if an honest player has no chance of obtaining and keeping it.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did a bit of organization tonight and managed to do Despise in 6 minutes and 10 seconds. There is lots of areas I noted where we can improve. I think we'll be able to get it below 5 minutes.

One unfortunate issue is that the seasonal turkey form is so small it is hard to target and hides under the spawn idol. It added at least 30 seconds to the time it took to kill Barracoon.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did a bit of organization tonight and managed to do Despise in 6 minutes and 10 seconds. There is lots of areas I noted where we can improve. I think we'll be able to get it below 5 minutes.

One unfortunate issue is that the seasonal turkey form is so small it is hard to target and hides under the spawn idol. It added at least 30 seconds to the time it took to kill Barracoon.
It morphs out of the turkey form when it morphs into rat, and it's not exactly hard to move it out from under the alter (run close to it and it'll move), so I doubt that took 30 seconds from it.

Out of curiosity, how many people are you using?

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Why?

Well let's say i'm spawning with my necro or tamer. Lets say a scroll drops that I want to use on my fencer to up his fencing. By the time I can timeout on my spawner, and get my fencer there, chances are the scroll could be gone.

Regine, thanks for making the replicas steable for a certain amount of time =) Gives me a reason to re-make my thief.

You're unable to open a body and pick up a scroll, then perhaps BOS the scroll to the bank? Thereafter you can xfer it to your fencer? Thats a saaaaaad day when trammies can't even think of that.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did spawns on my blues day and night until the speed hacking guilds started ghost camming on my shard. Lasted about a year or so, then I built alliances with the speed HAX oring guilds so I could still play in fel.

I am pretty good at PvM (wife and I "solo" Sicarii about 150+ times). We don't enjoy PvP, we don't associate with the personality types that enjoy "killing" other players.

I played an alchy/nox mage before power scrolls were added, and I was the first person I know to solo a Baraccoon spawn, back when evryone thought it wasn't possible.

Doing spawns on blues has been a stupid waste of time for well over a year. I just get raided and farmed by exploit/speed haxors. It's not risk / reward, it's "get loot for someone else".

It is no fun to meet someone who kills my toon from off screen then calls me names. Or to try and escape from someone who runs in front of me while casting corpse skin/explode/flame strike/poison combos faster than I can cast one "in vas mani" with 2/4 casting.

I think it's time they stop catering to PvP players br attempting to lure lambs into fel with the unrealistic expectation that they may get to keep some kind of loot. It doesn't matter how good a reward is if an honest player has no chance of obtaining and keeping it.
All I got from that is "if anyone can kill me they must be cheating, all pvpers are immature children".
And as far as catering to pvpers, have you lost your mind? Since the introduction of trammel all we have asked for is for them to try something to get more players into fel. We got champ spawns in pub 16 and faction arties over about what 9 years or so since they made tram. Yeah were really being catered too.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Why?

You're unable to open a body and pick up a scroll, then perhaps BOS the scroll to the bank? Thereafter you can xfer it to your fencer? Thats a saaaaaad day when trammies can't even think of that.
These posts are down-right painful to read.

First(for Turd), the scrolls could be picked up regardless of whether or not they theoretically dropped on the bodies of the spawn(which they don't and there is not much merit in them doing so) and taken back to your house and given to the dexer.

Second(for EDA), the scrolls are cursed. BOS won't work on them. It's a sad day when the bad ass felucca GL player doesn't know how to play the game and can't wait to call someone a trammy.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing if hes a big fel guy he never had much use for a bag of sending or he didnt realize the SoT are cursed because the 105 power scrolls you get off the spawn are not cursed and he was assuming the SoT would not be cursed also since they dropped from the same mob.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The SoTs will not drop on the monster's corpse. The decay rate is significantly increased in champ spawn areas to reduce lag which means people would end up losing the majority of their scrolls.

If I can finally win my latest duel with Wombat, there might a bit more love coming towards thieves in 57. But I'll leave it at that for now (yes I have no shame!)

You might want to start improving your time on the tougher bosses. The whole purpose of these changes is not only to give players a reason to do the Tram spawns, but also to get Feluccans to stop farming Despise and work the other champs more often. Translation: Baracoon has the lower end rewards. :lick:

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing if hes a big fel guy he never had much use for a bag of sending or he didnt realize the SoT are cursed because the 105 power scrolls you get off the spawn are not cursed and he was assuming the SoT would not be cursed also since they dropped from the same mob.

Make an ASS out of yourself for ASSuming!
Figured the 'SoT" were not cursed :/

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The SoTs will not drop on the monster's corpse. The decay rate is significantly increased in champ spawn areas to reduce lag which means people would end up losing the majority of their scrolls.

If I can finally win my latest duel with Wombat, there might a bit more love coming towards thieves in 57. But I'll leave it at that for now (yes I have no shame!)

You might want to start improving your time on the tougher bosses. The whole purpose of these changes is not only to give players a reason to do the Tram spawns, but also to get Feluccans to stop farming Despise and work the other champs more often. Translation: Baracoon has the lower end rewards. :lick:

If you don't place the scrolls on a corpse your asking for even more un-attended macroing! Nothing to worry about I suppose....how many miners are still out there sleeping on the job?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys are missing some key points..

the SoT scrolls are given out just as the 105 scrolls.. these scrolls are the least to be handed out, they are given out when you kill the spawn NOT the boss..
you dont even have to get to the boss to get a 105 scroll.. but ive done maybe 15 or 20 champs and personally have not gotten a 105.. probably the total in the entire guild has been less then 5. so, those SoT scrolls wont be overly abundant i imagine..

now you guys are also complaining about them going into your packs and not staying on the corpse..
i can personally tell you what happens when your dead and the champ dies and you get a scroll.
the scroll goes into your pack. you can mouse over it and read what it is.. but..
as soon as you are ressed its gone :(

ive lost several 120 scrolls this way :(

heat of the battle, your fighting to stay alive, at the same time the champ is attacking everyone, the spider one is the worst cause it throws those webs at you and it moves very quickly, there is spawn left over, there are reds, you die.. you get no scrolls..
they dont go to your bank, they arent on your corpse, they simply vanish..

there is no way you can do this un attended and stay alive.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/Signed.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they do go to your corpse. I have got many scrolls off whoop donkey corpses liek that by raiding there spawns. It my not be there when you get ressed because you got looted.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am shooting for 5 minutes with Barracoon because someone claimed it was impossible.

As for the other bosses, none of them are really that dangerous. Besides Lord Oaks (due to all the trees and ledges), pretty much any of the spawns can be done in less than 15 minutes with good coordination. Even the Harrower is a cake walk with the addition of Greater Dragons. The only difficult spawns are Merkaltus and the one in Twisted Weld because of all the paragon Cu Sidhes you need to kill.

K

Kiminality

This cursed scroll will allow you to instantly train your character in the skill and by the number of points indicated on the scroll provided you have the room for it. All skills (including non-Powerscroll skills such as begging and remove trap) will be available. The skill on the SoT is randomly selected. The number of points per scroll will range from 0.1 to 0.5 in Trammel rulesets, and from 0.6 to 1.0 in Felucca. There is no timer on using these scrolls.
Will use of these be blocked, when under an "alacrity" effect?

Remember the fuss with buying up skills, and only getting 0.1 gain for however much you hand over?
People will be bound to try and make an end-run with that combination, then be all QQ when it doesn't work.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Make an ASS out of yourself for ASSuming!
Figured the 'SoT" were not cursed :/
The only ASS here is the one that didn't bother reading the first post in the thread and just jumped in and started criticizing.

S

sapphirediablo11

Will use of these be blocked, when under an "alacrity" effect?

Remember the fuss with buying up skills, and only getting 0.1 gain for however much you hand over?
People will be bound to try and make an end-run with that combination, then be all QQ when it doesn't work.
Hope so, since this is fixxed i will also hope that it wont happen like when under the quicker skill gain with the NH Newbie quest and eat and alacrity and eat teh SoT so you insta GM :| lets hope this wont happen :|

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am shooting for 5 minutes with Barracoon because someone claimed it was impossible.

As for the other bosses, none of them are really that dangerous.
Except that PvP environment is completely different at despise compared to say khaldun spawn. There is arguably much higher chance of getting into really long drawn out fights in t2a (with the spawn ultimately not getting finished) than in despise.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the other bosses, none of them are really that dangerous. Besides Lord Oaks (due to all the trees and ledges), pretty much any of the spawns can be done in less than 15 minutes with good coordination. Even the Harrower is a cake walk with the addition of Greater Dragons. The only difficult spawns are Merkaltus and the one in Twisted Weld because of all the paragon Cu Sidhes you need to kill.
I agree, however I think your mistaken about Meraktus, it's ridiculously easy... I solo'd it to the champ, then got 2 friends with greater dragons, lured the tormented minotaurs off 1 at a time while we stood back and healed the dragons with magery (the 130+ dmg AoE is nuts) then killed the champ the same way.

Oh and Rikktor can be a pain in the ass.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just down your taming and pay NPC 3 gold to gain Taste ID skill. Arrow taste down tame up and eat the training scroll. not a tough one.

Play smarter not harder

K

Kiminality

just down your taming and pay NPC 3 gold to gain Taste ID skill. Arrow taste down tame up and eat the training scroll. not a tough one.

Play smarter not harder
Or, trade your higher level SoT for one of the correct amount...
I can't imagine anyone turning down a straight trade; their 0.2 for your 0.5.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooo can we get an official word on what the Harrower is gonna be as far as rewards? Way too many rumors and assumptions, and we dont want people to have the wrong info :D (In reality, I just wanna know, but good cover-up right? :p)

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooo can we get an official word on what the Harrower is gonna be as far as rewards? Way too many rumors and assumptions, and we dont want people to have the wrong info :D (In reality, I just wanna know, but good cover-up right? :p)
Me too. I'm curious if Regine is going to tarnish a perfectly good system by pandering to the pvp crowd.

She can look good with the pvpers and still not trash the system by making harrower only replicas. Assuming the rewards for it aren't better than any found at the tram spawns.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would prefer if we could discover what we can get on our own. Where is the spirit of exploration?

K

Kiminality

I would prefer if we could discover what we can get on our own. Where is the spirit of exploration?
Agreed.
In the past, I remember a lot of what made UO interesting was not having every formula, and statistic, handed to you on a plate.

Yes, rumours and misinformation were common.
But, those were interesting times.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is not possible because of test and Origin. I would love to be surprised when something comes out but everything has to be tested by QA(the players) before the problems are ignored and it's published anyway.