• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Champion Altars Attacked

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

Champion Altars Attacked

The lastest ranger's report was the first good news I had in a while. There was no sign of trouble caused either by Minax or the Fiery Lady. Leaning back, I picked up my pint of ale and studied my fishing pole. Perhaps I could take a much needed fishing trip.

"Hail Governor Rowan." Sighing I turned to find the King's messanger. "The King has called a council meeting and requires you to attend." Not waiting for an answer, she recalled away. An unscheduled council meeting could only mean trouble. With a longing look at the fishing pole, I hurried to the meeting.

Surprised to find the Council room empty, I sat down thinking about the Fiery Lady and our last battle. My thoughts were...
Read more about this article here...