• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CFO

Z

zerozhang

Which distrist do most stratics player go on? because i really want to max cashbot. i go on the distrct with red dots, but there is almost 0 players in the place. so i was wondering which one has the most players?

L

Little Sadie

Nutty River has the most players in it. The reason it is always red is because it is always full. I spend all my time in river unless I'm doing an event with Stratics or a private run. The CFO is usually packed in river.

S

soupandquackers

River is loaded with toons, especially in the hq's. Look at the calender to see cfo events.

Z

zerozhang

river is impossible to get in. it is red like 24 7. and how do i access the calender. do u mean the calender on the top of the page and it is next to "member list" and "new posts".

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's easier to use the calendar right here in the Toontown Stratics section.

Z

ZippyW

Zerohang, you are right River is hard to get into unless you get on in the very earlier mornings... I get up at 4:30 a.m., and if I check then, I can usually get on if I watch it for a few minutes. The easiest way is to get you a few TF toons who hang out in River so that you can teleport to them.