• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cfo boarding group?

L

Loopy Moe 27

Hi everyone. It has probably been posted in the past, but how is the tuesday unite farming handling the new boarding group feature? I am asking because i went last night and got sort of lost and had to go do a cfo with randoms. It certainly is my fault, since i didn't know what was going on, but can someone please explain to me how we are working this so it doesn't happen again in the future? Thanks!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could be wrong because I'm not going on Tuesdays, but I can't see why our groups would need boarding groups just for CFO Marathon night...

You sure you were in the right place?

L

Loopy Moe 27

If the Cfo's are at crazy river at 8 eastern every tuesday, then yes, i was in the right place.

S

Squeaker

I'm assuming this post is my fault. If not, great! But, here's what I was up to. I didn't know what day yesterday was, not surprising in itself. I was happily running cfo with a small group of friends from about 7:00 on and we were indeed using the boarding group. Their preferred district is crazy river so I'm assuming we were spotted at some point. Sorry! I didn't mean to cause any confusion and certainly didn't mean to miss cfo night!