• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] certain snowy globes

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying 1m each!
Delucia
Jhelom
Moonglow
Serpents Hold
Wind
Yew
Honesty
Chaos
Deceit
Exodus Lair

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh gawd....iam on this...again....sooooo much happeneing....gimme 30 mins...i let u know what have spare...

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a spare of Jhelom, saved from the trash barrel for you :)
Please drop me a line.
ICQ 7248299.

Edit That: It's not saved from the trash at all - it now looks like the 2001 set are zero points at Clean Up Britannia 2011. the 2002 set are 10k each, the 2005 set are 8k each.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry not got them on europa....possibly have the commoner two on atlantic so will look later

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Since there are several threads about the snowy Globes, we didn't know where to post until we saw a good reason to post here, we have a Delucia double! 2 actually! ;)

We ourselves are still in need of 6 as well on Europa, which are:
Magincia (atl)
Moonglow (atl)
Papua
Skara Brae
Trinsic (atl)
Wind (atl)

We have 4 on Atlantic ourselves but we have never been into the cross shard trading really, so no idea how to go about that. Any advice on finding others who cross shards is appreciated lots!

Kindest regards,
Tabby Kapak

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not collecting but if anyone wants to lay claim before I trash them, I have:
Buc's Den
Luna
Umbra
Zento
Blighted Grove
Citadel
Covetous
Deceit
Destard
Hythloth
Khaldun
Paroxysmus' Palace
Wrong

Guess I could try and make a full set of virtue dungeons, but I'm not that fussed tbh ;)

K

Kayne

Posted in another of these topics but heres the list I'm after

Skara Brae,
The Lycaeum, - Thanks Tabby Kapak
Wind
Yew

Ancient Citadel,
Blackthorne’s Castle,
Exodus’ Lair,
Lake of Fire,
Pass on Karnaugh,

Twin Oaks Tavern
Chaos Shrine,
Shrine of Justice

Shame, - Thanks Tabby Kapak
Wrong,

Going to hunt down my spares and add to this post if anyone wants the spares

EDIT - ones in red I have now got.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kayne, you are welcome to my Wrong! I'll take any one of your spares in exchange

K

Kayne

My list of spares are:

The Citadel
Covetous
Deceit x2
Heartwood
Hythloth
Prism of Light

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since there are several threads about the snowy Globes, we didn't know where to post until we saw a good reason to post here, we have a Delucia double! 2 actually! ;)

We ourselves are still in need of 6 as well on Europa, which are:
Magincia (atl)
Moonglow (atl)
Papua
Skara Brae
Trinsic (atl)
Wind (atl)

We have 4 on Atlantic ourselves but we have never been into the cross shard trading really, so no idea how to go about that. Any advice on finding others who cross shards is appreciated lots!

Kindest regards,
Tabby Kapak
Hi there sorry i do not have a spare of those ones. :(

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some spares if anyone has the ones i need we can trade:

Vesper
2-Sacrifice
Lycaeum
Umbra
Valor

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ah! Lady Arduina, if we trade Delucia for Lycaeum, we can pass that one on to Kayne! :) :)
And Kayne, we also got Shame, so can also trade that. :thumbsup: Btw, nice to see you back in game, we hope we get the fortune to meet ingame as well sometimes!

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm losing track of who wants what at the moment...... Unfortunately most have gone in the trash barrel since I completed the set last week, but not the 2001 set (zero points!), here's what I have left :

Magincia - gone to Tabby
Papua - gone to Tabby
Empath Abbey - gone to Jonathen
Jhelom

Please contact me if you need one !
ICQ 7248299.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Many thanks for Papua and Magincia Sienus!! :bowdown: Only 4 to go now, yay!

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope it is not rude to jump in here as well:

I am still looking for:

Papua
Serpents Hold
Skara Brae
Yew
Chaos Shrine

I dont have any spares to trade but will pay well for them.

Thank you very much,

Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a shame so many will have been trashed....the globes really are a full collection worth keeping and treasuring....good luck with them guys/gals.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately most have gone in the trash barrel since I completed the set last week, but not the 2001 set (zero points!)
I only just now realised my Virtue town globes are worthless! So glad I checked them, don't think I threw any away previously, but I had assumed all snow globes have the same points value. Hope no-one else made that mistake and trashed globes for nothing!

btw if you still have that Empath Abbey I'd like to trade/buy it :) will send an icq

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually have far more of the set than I previously thought, so guess I'll try and complete it or at least significant parts of it. Would appreciate if anyone can help me with:

Shame
Lycaeum
Heartwood
Prism of Light
Doom
Chaos shrine

I'll trade for my spares: Zento, Umbra, Luna, Deceit, Paroxysmus, Citadel; or offer 1mil gold each

K

Kayne

I actually have far more of the set than I previously thought, so guess I'll try and complete it or at least significant parts of it. Would appreciate if anyone can help me with:

Shame
Lycaeum
Heartwood
Prism of Light
Doom
Chaos shrine

I'll trade for my spares: Zento, Umbra, Luna, Deceit, Paroxysmus, Citadel; or offer 1mil gold each
Do you still have Wrong spare Jonathen? If so I'll trade it for Heartwood

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry no I don't Kayne, only the ones listed since I decided to make a set for myself

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Shame
Lycaeum
Heartwood
Prism of Light
Doom
Chaos shrine
We have spare: Shame, Lycaeum, Prism of Light, Doom, and Heartwood. Chaos is a rare globe we understood. But Shame and Lycaeum we promised to Kayne already. Maybe Lady Arduinna still has her Lycaeum?

Kayne, in our ICQ list u show as AOL user, and we cannot send a msg to offline AOL users somehow. (We have quite an old version of ICQ, which we need to use since our newer version went awry after an update some years ago.)
Sad to say Wrong is the only globe of 2005 we have no duplicate of... :(

Also have Nujelm for you Arkanos.

Small update on our own collection, thanks to Europa Trader we got our globes from ATL, so now we only need Skara Brae. (But we saw that in most lists of others as well...)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Tabby: will ask you for it when I next see you (keep it for me pls). You know who I am ingame, right? (someone with an empty mailbox - finally!)

K

Kayne

Kayne, in our ICQ list u show as AOL user, and we cannot send a msg to offline AOL users somehow. (We have quite an old version of ICQ, which we need to use since our newer version went awry after an update some years ago.)
Sad to say Wrong is the only globe of 2005 we have no duplicate of... :(
Tabby, try the web ICQ that's what I've been using when I need to use ICQ as I don't have much reason to use it these days.
I'll be around for a while this evening so hopefully I run into you guys