• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO

S

Steveo

I Think the CEO last night went very well. I did not have any ghost hits. I was not watching when he would throw the gears so I would get hit. I also think its better to have everyone on the seltzer and no one golfing. So instead of 1 pink slip we got the big two pink slips. We only used one tu unite thanks to Tee. Great job everyone. Sorry Susan, she got Diconnected while fighting the CEO.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I didnt have any ghost hits either. It was a relatively quick CEO, it reminded me of when it was only out a little while (once we knew what we were doing). It was a very good run I thought. The only problem I had was that I NEEDED that 4 point hit (which I got) instead of a 2 point hit and ended up under the table! He then proceeded to run me over 2 more times before I could get out of his way. I lost big time laff in what should have been 20 points. I dont know if that had anything to do with the no golfers but I think it might. He was moving fairly quickly (not as quick as I expected though) and changing directions. Unless you have golfers that can keep his treads red, I agree that everyone should use the seltzer bottles. Thanks to Tee for the TU!! I now have 2 for next week!! One unite the whole run...excellent!! Sorry you missed a good run Susan.

S

susan4633

...why i got disco'd i haven't a clue, just that it happened. i am so glad it didn't hurt your ceo.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really sorry that after leaving the chicken corner, you ended up not getting anything for helping with the cogs. :(

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I prefer to think of it as the self-less, willing to let others go, help the team corner!!:lick: Ok, yeah, I was chicken to go with less than 7 or 8!!! Strange thing was I only saw 7 go in. We had a discussion about how many you guys had. We went in to make sure you had 8 and sure enough, there were only 7 on the elevator. I waited til there was 2 seconds left on the clock before jumping on in case someone else wanted to go. But yeah, Susan, that really stinks!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I kid about the chicken thing :D I certainly hope everyone knows that.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I know you are just kidding, I am too. But really, if the shoe fits.....!!!!! I will readily admit I chickened out when it was 6 and 6!! When I know it is fixed that will change!! LOL