(censored) programers are killing this game.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

blust4

It is already very difficult to find other players to come to Doom. Now they make it more difficult. Long time players like me die about 10 times in one hour. I see intermediate level players come playing for 15 minutes then left. These morons are killing this game. Recently it becomes very unenjoyable to play. I might close my accounts soon.

B

blust4

First off, I can only play Doom on Sunday evening. I am looking forward it all week and then found out they change the Doom. First problem, right now at Doom the lag is worse than the worst days in 56K dial modem days. My character can only move in slow motion. There is no chance to escape when Dark Fathers now chase you aggressively. It is very clear they rush the very bugged programs. Maybe use the first draft without any testing. ****ing morons.

Things I don't like. Spawn by DF is 10x heavier, most liche lords and undead corpses. Also, I can't get the health bars of monsters on the move when heavy spawn is progress. What you saw is already not there because of the lag.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Good. You kids complain that omg Arti drops are to easy and they ruined the market on them...now the DF is hard again and you guys are stull crying. Maybe its the babies that are killing this game...

Shut up, sit down, and play or dont play...

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 9, 2008
Sosaria, Napa
Good. You kids complain that omg Arti drops are to easy and they ruined the market on them...now the DF is hard again and you guys are stull crying. Maybe its the babies that are killing this game...

Shut up, sit down, and play or dont play...
That is ridiculous to say. Arti drops are still hard to get. First of all, you have to spend the time in there to get a drop. Well, there is no second of all...

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
And (censored) ******** users are killing these forums...

Why do people think they need to come here and freak out about some new change like everyone is going to just agree.

Don't like the changes? Go to luna and buy the artifacts you want. Let someone with a spine fish them out of doom for you if you can't handle it. Go farm some gold in trammel and just buy the artifacts you can't get now because doom is too hard for you...

Sorry but this thread was unnecessary.

I am serious though if you can't handle doom go earn gold somewhere safe and pay the price for the work someone else did to bring the artifacts out of doom.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
lol What are you talking about? Getting Arties is 100000x more easy with the new point system. Ive been to doom prob 5 times since the new system hit, and ive gotton artis all five times....

If you guys cant get an artifact then your doing something wrong.