• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Celebrating Our Anniversary

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me and my darling husband Frankie are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary after meeting while playing uo
to all our friends in uo who know us and know we are happy we hope you enjoy this video :danceb::banana::hug::cheerleader::heart:

To all our foes who hate us call us nasty names in game because we met through the game uo online, we`re still going strong 7 years later :p:p

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations. I know of at least three couples who met through playing Ultima Online. Keep strong.

Lovely stuff

Reactions: Tia

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations. I know of at least three couples who met through playing Ultima Online. Keep strong.

Lovely stuff
Indeed hun i know plenty of people who met through this game and married and are all still very happy as me and frankie are :) thank you for your kind reply x