• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cavern of the Discarded ?????

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I go there and all i find are those stupid clockwork scorpions, but the list of SA stuff on UHall states that all this other stuff can be found there but i kill the scorpions, the rats and the dogs and don't find anything and I was down there well over an hour, am I missing something?

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
am I in the right spot.. is there anymore to the area then just that one spot? because I never find a cotton picken thing

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you see rats/scorpions/dogs but no ratmen, then the chieftains are up. They have an insane number of hp, so people often just give up on them. You have to finish one off, then get the low-tier spawn before everyone else hanging out in the area swoops in.

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I clear everything from the area... can't seem to find the one that is hard to kill i know it said on stratics that it doesn't give its title til its dead.. but everything is dieing...I've searched the area surrrounding and it hasn't been lured off anywhere either...:wall: still banging my head

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a named ratman, name in red with [renowned] after it. I don't have all the names yet.

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing is here.. i just keep getting first level dogs, rats and scorps and it won't go any higher.. and there are no renowned in the area no ratmen what so ever.. :cursing: thank you all for trying to help you would think after 12 yrs of playing I would get it by now...lol

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The rats, dogs and scorpions don't actually count toward the spawn and they are always there.

If you don't find the [reknowned] rat-men, the spawn will never progress to the start.

What really annoys me is when I take the 10 minutes to kill the reknowned and suddenly (unnaturally suddenly), someone else appears to "share" the new spawn I created.

It kind of makes me want to move to Siege (no, this isn't an advertisement, as my Siege character is mostly unused, but rather just an observation. I'd like to be able to reap the rewards from my own work sometimes).

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone must have taken him hostage.. cuz he is NO WHERE around..hmmmm or maybe he is just on strike.. but I have gone there everyday for the last week.. and it never changes... I need a drink now:pint:

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like some really super cool person is leading the champs off. If they do that the spawn will no longer progress.