• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cavern of the discarded and people ---

L

lady_pearl

You idiots that just run around while other people kill 1st level and wait on 2nd and the rest just suck =-o

Then you pancake when I wither, cast fields and get all the kills???? :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun: Maybe if u killed something and stopped being jerks - I would not be such a pancake :lick::lick:

Something also needs to be done about people luring off the Renowns to other spawn areas to kill it.... Kinda like the champ spawns ARE now maybe? Can only lure them so far before they poof back to the alter :)

G

GreySteele

Or the ones that kill the 1st and 2nd level and leave the Renowned, and move around the three spawns killing teh same way and waiting for someone to come along to kill all the renoweds, while they move back in on the spawn that respawns while you are at another of the three spawns killing the renowed.

Or them working up to the renowned, while you are doing the same on one of the other three spawns, and then they lead the renowned over to your area, disappear, and wait for you to kill it.

Then they want to "share" spawns with you, expecting you to kill the renowned yourself. Then show back up about 15 later, and join up in the spawn again.

Or, dragging the Devourer of Souls down into the area. Or dragging the renowneds of the ratmen to places unknown stopping the spawn.

Or the renowned spawns in a location you can't get to. Or one of the lower level spawns in a location you can't get to, and the spawn stops.

But then again, who really wants to waste 8-15 minutes killing something, using more gold to kill it, than it's worth? Nothing like casting how many EVs, or EoO and CW to kill the stupid things....

I have yet to see all three spawns working at the same time on my shard and all of this has been an issue on all shards since SA started.

/Rant Done

L

Lord Urza

lol did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe some of those people who leave the renowned behind and move on to a new spot havnt been there before, and didnt realize....they cant do enough damage to kill the thing now that its spawned, or that, they simply do what they can and kill the spawn to what lv they are able to then have to move on to a new spot as the renowned pushes them out? seen this happen lots of times, and its obvious to me when it is the case.

G

GreySteele

lol did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe some of those people who leave the renowned behind and move on to a new spot havnt been there before, and didnt realize....they cant do enough damage to kill the thing now that its spawned, or that, they simply do what they can and kill the spawn to what lv they are able to then have to move on to a new spot as the renowned pushes them out? seen this happen lots of times, and its obvious to me when it is the case.
If that were the case, then it wouldn't be the same people over and over again that are doing this, as it is on my shard.

L

Lord Urza

If its the same people over and over, maybe there collecting ingreds and just dont have the capability on any of there characters to kill the renowneds.
Im not saying this is allways the case, but no body can really blame the ones who are just doing the best they can to get a few ingreds, or essence.
As for the others, thats the name of the game.
I only know 2-3 characters that i seen in abyss on my shard that really bother me in abyss, and it isnt because they leave renowned, its when iv got a small mob on me, and im easily handling them, there are other ratmen walking around, but they sit ontop of me and wither so i dont get full looting rights on most of the creatures targeting me, thats just malicious and Sh**Y