• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Spawning Network

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if I am Podo Bear we'll have to make sure Poo and I don't get each other mixed up!

I once had a license plate with "Podotech" (my companies name) and my niece once read it quick and asked "What is Poo tech"? So I went with it and said I started a new waste management business.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any chance you guys have some 110s or something to help get me started? I'm new to Catskills but not the game!

I'm looking for ninjitsu, fencing, magic resist, bushido, parry, magery, eval... Anything to help get me started would be greatly appreciated!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
all right, who do i talk to about getting YAD into the TB alliance?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there Poo,

Zuckuss is the DRI^ GM. What template/playstyle is YAD?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
is faction god a playstyle?

we are a small group of faction players that roam the lands playing factions on all shards.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im actually roaming around the yew gate with the brit sigil on cats as i type this, hehehehe

run in fear from the purple wolf!!!!!!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally misunderstood! YAD is a guild, got it! You want to Ally YAD to the TB Alliance, perfect!

I'll send off an ICQ to Zuck.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im the only one that is operational on cats right now.

the other lads would need to make their toons and scroll up and such.

so this might be a good opportunity for them to get a jump start on their toons by doing some champs.

S

Sir Achilles

run in fear from the purple wolf!!!!!!
Wow more stealth archer/ninja/dexxers....what a surprise...... I suppose I'll have to make one to keep up with everyone else :sad4:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow more stealth archer/ninja/dexxers....what a surprise...... I suppose I'll have to make one to keep up with everyone else :sad4:
I feel your pain :(

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
actually i was on my thief......

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is faction god a playstyle?

we are a small group of faction players that roam the lands playing factions on all shards.
Sounds like it's time to work up another trap remover. Is yours finished yet?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many stealth archers are on this shard?

If everybody played a stealth archer we all would think fel is dead b/c we would never see the enemy.

C

CatLord

Today we had a different ending to our spawning night...

Thanks to 4 CIA, we got the first Baracoon raided from the raiders...

There was blood and gore everywhere...

Amazing job... thank you for the fun.

Congratulations to Boonie on the Swords...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL so im picturing yew gate with an army of stealth archers around it kind of like a land mine field.

C

Corvak

I just had a funny mental picture where every PvPer on Cats is on a stealth archer stealthed at the yew gate....waiting for each other to show up.... :)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and can you imagine the poor sap who gets revealed. It could be fun though.

Member 1 of Team X gets revealed. 10 members of Team Y gank him. 10 members of Team X target one member of Team Y, then Team Y targets a member of Team X, this goes back and forth until only one member is standing, I guess Team X because it seems in my scenario they started with 11.

C

Corvak

So team X wins because it goes to eleven....

Since in genetics the X chromosome = female, does this mean we all got beat by a girl?

:)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More than likely yes, plus many stealth archers are female (character wise, not player wise)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So team X wins because it goes to eleven....

Since in genetics the X chromosome = female, does this mean we all got beat by a girl?

:)
Unless a male has sacrafice and self rezzes :p but we all know females will inherit the earth. So in the new improved oprah era X > Y

C

CatLord

The Network is now active.

You are welcomed to start your spawns and use Public Ventrillo/General Chat to ask for backup if raided...

Weird hum?

C

CatLord

Back to this...

The public ventrilo info changed...

The goal is the same...

Enjoy the free spawning.