• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills PvPers

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I would like to challenge the following to arena mage duels.. Kuckass/Wild/Drake , Kasimir, Cholestrol, Blitzkrieg, Artemis... willing to place 50 mil and up bets on these duels

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is Kuckass? Whomever they are, I am sure they would be happy to accept another 4v4 fight like the one from the other day.

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i would love to arena anyone in K^S but you can ask anyone in Catskills none of K^S will step in the arena with me.. and i will be glad to do a 4v4... but, i also would like to know why Zuckass is so scared to just go in the arena with just me?

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same to you! Seems I need to knock the dust of my mage a bit more often...

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Who is Kuckass? Whomever they are, I am sure they would be happy to accept another 4v4 fight like the one from the other day.
Ok i will hold you to your word for another 4v4... also feel free to come 1v1 when you grow a pair.. you are a guildleader? maybe Coleostro should take over as guildleader for you since he was bold enough to enter the arena after all this talk on the forums... ALL HAIL COLEOSTRO!!!!

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
All what talk? Yours?
lol you must be mad about the undead spawn at marble you just lost with all those people... But no joke Wild/Zuckuss/Drake of Catskills. you are the one who likes to talk and make no action. Ask Kas and Coleostro i will step in the arena on a mage. Kas and i are 2 and 2 just waiting for him to man up for round 5.. Coleostro and i duel yesterday and i will honor him a rematch if he wants. You Sir Zuckuss have not yet once stepped in the arena. You just say you will and when you say you will you always say i will be there in 15 minutes and then never show up. So, don't try to say other people are all talk when in fact you are the coward. Your guild should vote you out as leader.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Papoose, buddy,

We tried to do the mage duel thing long ago. You flat out wouldn't show up on one. You tried to pull off limiting my spells to only magery while you either

a. brought a mystic mage
b. poison mage

You flat out would not duel unless you had a substantial advantage. In that you have lost your credibility with me and for me it is not worth the time to bother with a one v. one with you anymore.

I am perfectly content with the team fights we have both on the field or in the arena. The true skill in pvp is not solo based. It is in how well you work as a team.

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Papoose, buddy,

We tried to do the mage duel thing long ago. You flat out wouldn't show up on one. You tried to pull off limiting my spells to only magery while you either

a. brought a mystic mage
b. poison mage

You flat out would not duel unless you had a substantial advantage. In that you have lost your credibility with me and for me it is not worth the time to bother with a one v. one with you anymore.

I am perfectly content with the team fights we have both on the field or in the arena. The true skill in pvp is not solo based. It is in how well you work as a team.
Now you are doing nothing about lying!!! You sir never show up to any duels! long ago i never had a mystic mage only a nox scribe and a parry mage... and you said you would not duel me because i was a full 720 skill points.. I will be glad to stone of poisoning of my scribe/nox mage anytime you would like to get this duel over with...

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wild, you will not fight anyone unless you have someone to hold your hand... i tell you what! ill duel you on a mage without scribe/nox and only 15sd... if that makes you feel as if you might have a chance or would you want me to drop eval as well?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wild, you will not fight anyone unless you have someone to hold your hand... i tell you what! ill duel you on a mage without scribe/nox and only 15sd... if that makes you feel as if you might have a chance or would you want me to drop eval as well?
Nope. Another one of your tactics... try to water down the duel on your end so that you will have an excuse when you lose. You have yet to actually show up on a pure mage, plain and simple. You are not getting any more shots at me. I would get over it.

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Nope. Another one of your tactics... try to water down the duel on your end so that you will have an excuse when you lose. You have yet to actually show up on a pure mage, plain and simple. You are not getting any more shots at me. I would get over it.
Funny!!! well, everytime i ask for a duel all you guys do is use whatever skills anyone has as an excuse.. and how about the other night when i asked you for the 20th time to mage duel you said once again sure ill be there in fifteen minutes and never showed.. then started saying you didn't know how to get to ocllo arena.. Wild/Zuckass stop trying to act like you are a good pvper because the fact is you are not a pvper at all.

Attachments

Maxx Payne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
And Zuckass i am pretty sure you will never be able to beat me in a 1vs1 ever.. i could probably stone Eval off and you still wouldn't be able to kill me.. but whenever you are ready to stop saying i will lose on in text let me know. i will be glad to stone nox off for you and jump in the arena

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny!!! well, everytime i ask for a duel all you guys do is use whatever skills anyone has as an excuse.. and how about the other night when i asked you for the 20th time to mage duel you said once again sure ill be there in fifteen minutes and never showed.. then started saying you didn't know how to get to ocllo arena.. Wild/Zuckass stop trying to act like you are a good pvper because the fact is you are not a pvper at all.
Nice pic! Your blatantly whited out task bar is evidence of what exactly?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I love your boots!
LOLOLOLOL
You put wayyy too much time into that one.

I gotta say though, your costume is greater then all.

Who loved this movie?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Settles in with a bucket of popcorn*

These threads are always good for a smile. Carry on with the regularly scheduled PvP Back and Forth.

I'll happily offer my services to record the fight and upload the video for all to enjoy.