• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills PvP, January 2015

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post your stories and screen shots.

Keep it clean. No trolling. No personal attacks. No griefing.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
say what.....what good is a pvp threat if I can tell my enemies that they suck, and that I slept with there momma.....or worse...I am their momma???
I thought pvp threads were a little more WILD and wooly

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's exactly why they have all disappeared in the past. It would be cool to allow people to see the screen shots without being traumatized.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I did die twice to him...
He was claiming that I could never beat him...
Both times I won he had an excuse...
It was also pretty amazing that on the 4th fight, after I won best 2 out of 3 and he wouldn't stop whining about how I must have cheated, he started skipping all around my screen and moving quite faster than normal...
Maybe I was lagging with my 12 ping... Hard to tell...

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was asking for context to the picture zuckuss. I don't do arenas.

Luna RBG

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A corpse of nail-bomb.... a picture is worth a thousand words and even more giggles. Well done Kas.