• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Player of the Year: 2009 (add yours)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I said last but not least for Nystul I thought people would realize it wasn't in any particular order I also forgot about Lynk but shes a big girl she'll get over it. It's mostly the people who make me laugh on the pvp thread. Not at them but at what they say to others

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*snickers*
Laugh it up.

At first I was a little surprised and hurt at how few nominations I received for 2009 player of the year, but then I realized that people are probably saving their vote so I can be voted player of the decade at the end of this year.

Thanks everyone - your support means a lot to me.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Laugh it up.

At first I was a little surprised and hurt at how few nominations I received for 2009 player of the year, but then I realized that people are probably saving their vote so I can be voted player of the decade at the end of this year.

Thanks everyone - your support means a lot to me.
Yea im sure thats it lynky poo.....thats gotta be it...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realized that people are probably saving their vote so I can be voted player of the decade at the end of this year.
2010 was the start of the second decade of the 2000's. You have 9 more years before we vote for the decade we're in now. Better luck next year.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I realized that people are probably saving their vote so I can be voted player of the decade at the end of this year.
2010 was the start of the second decade of the 2000's. You have 9 more years before we vote for the decade we're in now. Better luck next year.
Lynk love, I think you just got owned by someone in the "Senior Citizens of Catskills" guild....

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk love I think you just got owned by someone in the Senior Citizens of Catskills guild....
:eek:snap:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what she said.
What could you have possibly been doing with another woman where she felt the need to exclaim that her butt hurts?

If the answer involves sour patch kids, fishing line, scotch tape, and GI Joe action figures please send it in a private message.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What could you have possibly been doing with another woman where she felt the need to exclaim that her butt hurts?

If the answer involves sour patch kids, fishing line, scotch tape, and GI Joe action figures please send it in a private message.
why a pm?...ill just give you the link to the video when I see you in vent

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ummm....

If the answer involves sour patch kids, fishing line, scotch tape, and GI Joe action figures
Obviously Lynk knows all about it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok kiddies, can we get back on topic here and leave the 6th grade lunchroom discussion for another place?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok kiddies, can we get back on topic here and leave the 6th grade lunchroom discussion for another place?
Oh sorry was this a real thing?
Because... psst... the cookies aren't.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pantless grumpy senior citizens can go post in that other thread --->

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok SO what do I get when I win this?
Does everyone on the shard get to bring me a present?!
I shall make room for all my gifts!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok SO what do I get when I win this?
Does everyone on the shard get to bring me a present?!
I shall make room for all my gifts!
I already gave you a gift yesterday. Now go get me some phat lewts from Navery.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
** Counts the ballets... **
Hmmm.. Sorry Flutter but it looks like James the Bunnyman is the winner by 6,876 votes. Though it is strange that most all his votes are done in orange crayon and looks to have almost the same handwriting on them. Still the numbers don't lie.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
** Counts the ballets... **
Hmmm.. Sorry Flutter but it looks like James the Bunnyman is the winner by 6,876 votes. Though it is strange that most all his votes are done in orange crayon and looks to have almost the same handwriting on them. Still the numbers don't lie.
Umm.. ya we are using the votes in this thread... not the made up ones in your head. KTKS.

*eye roll*
Another sore loser...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*narrows eyes* I vote for Flutter...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I also have a cane... I know how to use it.:twak:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calm down. Nobody is calling Flutter a criminal. That post wasn't even referring to Flutter at all as far as I can see. James Bunnyman is the criminal in question.

As for her and Pitr's postings, well if they bother you I suggest you put them both on ignore.

LOL l love the James one!!!

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is still open i vote James Bunnyman too,Im not in cats anymore(2010), though i was on some 2009 but ive always seen him positive and friendly when i was on.