• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cat's Outpost.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We restocked all vendors today with old and new goodies. :)

Happy Shopping! :D

* Shop is South outside Luna a little off the road next to the big Shops with lots of vendors. (Malas Market Shop)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all who came and bought. :)

Geuss the rubble was too cheap! ;)
I will ask my friend to add more today. I will restock also what was sold out and add a few more new things.

If anyone has suggestions and request for what they would like to buy just leave a message. Not items i need a army for or a week.:lick: (like Doom arties and peerless stuff). I'm still thinking to add more new plants, savage paint, arcane mage set ,Bags of sending and powder. Not sure yet what more to make it better for all. :)

Thanks.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have much money but I found a few nice odds and ends to buy.

I'm after a 120 smith scroll if you have one. Bought the 115 scroll have never really bothered after gm before.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have much money but I found a few nice odds and ends to buy.

I'm after a 120 smith scroll if you have one. Bought the 115 scroll have never really bothered after gm before.

I get Scrolls often, i will leave you a message when i have one. :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought two loads of copper hammers and a bunch of seeds too. There aren't enough shops like this on Drachs.

Finally I can start harvesting my own orange leaves.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We try to keep things cheap. We also try to sell the most basic things that people would like to get like low runic hammers and seeds and recall scrolls and stuff like that. You won't find "Uber" items that cost bazzilions. You not going to find that there.

Everyone can use the public dye tubs and Luck statue too. :)

Next new thing i will add will be the new lotions from monster stealing when i have enough.