• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Cathedral of Blood?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After due consideration, I, Lord Sparrow hereby declare that I will no longer support the erection of the Cathedral of Love in the chosen spot. All living things which do no harm have a right to life in my world. The location chosen was already occupied by an ancient denizen of the forest, doing harm to none, yet in the manner of men we attacked it. All living beings have a right to defend themselves and that is all it did, we slew its defenders and killed it.

Furthermore we did all this in the name of Love. To build a Cathedral dedicated to Love. Could any action have been more inappropriate?. Let by a Cleric and a Ranger (who appears to have little affinity to nature, failing to recognise a living thing) the spot was picked and regardless of all else we went ahead with clearing it.

Following our action it was announced that work would proceed and foundations laid. Do none consider that such foundations will be laid in earth drenched in the blood of the innocent? Surely this would curse anything built here?. In my view the last building to be erected here should be one associated with Love.

I, at least, will not support the building of, nor ever enter a building dedicated to Love erected here.