• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catch of the Week

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

Rules are simple for this event, simply visit the Sons of the Sea guild in Trinsic to find out what the fish of the week is. Weigh-Ins are each Sunday from 8:30pm ET to 9pm ET.

Fish must be of the specified species, and must be date stamped during the appropriate week!

Enjoy!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Deed still says Holy Mackerel

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Shanks Redstar, looks like ill have to try and beat my old weight. For those doing the Catch of the Week be sure to use bait, it really does help.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Can players drop their catches in a mailbox? Or do they have to be there on Sunday at that time to compete?

Just looking for more details on the Catch of the week, before posting the news report and adding it to the Chesapeake Directory.

T

Tancred RedStar

Yeah, it is like Halloween and all, some people will be out getting goodies, some will be out getting trashed, some will be out getting both :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I'm thinking option two :)

If I'm online on Halloween watch out, because Tequlia Gareth will be here. I might have to ask the Admins to ban me for 24hrs lol.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Giant Koi... think someone is trying to knock me off the display hehehe