• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castor was right

G

Yep, I had a good chuckle when I logged on Test Center Skylark last night to look at one of my housing designs, and saw the rehued cards in her pack, along with blessed bacon. (I actually like the fact they are carrying on the Valentine bacon tradition).

Stuffy Horse was a genuine pleasant surprise. Was a cute thought for them to re-use the vet reward/ethy statues, and make some of them in fluffy pastel colors (although I kind of wish, he was Stuffy Horsey, since they made a "Stuffy Dwagon") and the re-hued rings labeled various varieties of "chocolate" was a nice touch too. At least they showed some creativity in the re-use of existing graphics. I haven't seen any pics of the "rare" stuffed bunny or bear that was mentioned, and I am curious if they made a brand new graphic for those.

-Skylark

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And when squeezed the Stuffy mongbat says in a very seductive female voice.....*Aaaaahhhhh* and envelopes you in fluffies.

N

Nerf-Herder

That's odd. When I sqeeze the stuffy mongbat, I hear a female voice say, "Get lost jerk!" coupled with a burning/tingling sensation on my cheek that makes me feel as though I had just been slapped.

Maybe next time I'll buy it a few drinks first.

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's odd. When I sqeeze the stuffy mongbat, I hear a female voice say, "Get lost jerk!" coupled with a burning/tingling sensation on my cheek that makes me feel as though I had just been slapped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh, clearly you are a squeezing n00b.

-Skylark

G

*laughs*

Ye gotta learn to squeeze right in the right places, or ya net slaps in ye faces ! Tis a comfort thing or annoyance thing ..if ya off target ya know with ye squeezes, ya don't get no pleasins !

G

Jeremy posted all the possible Stuffy animal graphics and hues.

The bunny it seems is a special mob rehued the same color as a summoned EV.

-Skylark

I

imported_mo'gluk

i have to say I like these maybe I will have to get a collection of fuzzy critters...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i have to say I like these maybe I will have to get a collection of fuzzy critters...

[/ QUOTE ]

Orks like beeny babies?

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky [censored], when i squeeze my fluffy mongbat, all i get is a hissing sound and then when i try to pee it burns like fire