• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Castle

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found your castle in the swamps. My castle is on the southern most water. Owner is Gracie. Name of castle is Frostbite Mansion. I would love to trade castles with you. Get with me in game. I think we would be able to do an even swap.

Last edited:

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It is strange to me how that works...I would think that with so few players that there should be a ton of space no? Are there that many paid accounts keeping the houses from falling?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm really just curious, I was confused by this when I quit 8 years ago too when I played pacific mostly, why there were so many houses not falling even with population declining...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have more than a few prodo players who came over here, used Atl gold and bought castles, and they never step foot in them. But they get to say they have a Siege Castle. :)

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I've been here almost 4 years. There is this castle called the poultry palace in Safe Haven. Never once have I seen the owner in game, or anyone in it, and I've watched it for all this time. When Freja petitioned for Safe Haven to become an "official" town, she tracked down everyone she could and asked them to change the name of their houses to include Safe Haven in some way. But the poultry palace has never changed.... And that's just one example

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk