• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Castle

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As a few may already know I had been looking for a new house but considering the changes in the upcoming patch I am no longer interested in the houses i was looking at.... The point was to be near the guard zone....
Soooo...
.... As the post says i'm looking to see if there are any castles for sale. Please Private message me if you are interested....

Worth a shot.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It appears i lost my storage house due to the idoc quick bug... Since i lost everything in there i no longer need a castle.
Thanks for looking ( i am a bit surprised that no one was curious what i was offering ).

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can sell you my castle in middle of swamps by trinsic - Penny Les Harlot

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Damn York, so sorry to hear about your lost house and item. I really hope someone saw it drop and you will get some back. If you need anything and I can help, please ask

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Who was the owner of your storage house?

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and what sort of stuff did you lose? :(

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
York, I will do my best to get you back up to speed.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It was a storage house so i really didn't loose that much in terms of value; the name on it was Razzle Pendragon (completely different pendragon). However, i'm not interested in getting the items back, i hope if anyone did find it they put it to good use. A great deal of the place was things like Tables, Chairs, flowers, etc... you get the ideal. No real loss, items come and items go. :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I checked that area a couple of days ago. I believe it was down by then as I remember seeing some open spots that I don´t think was there before.