• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Stone Walls

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was so excited when devs announced the new craftable stone walls ect.... but I'm at the point of giving up on it. I don't know the tricks or an easy way to get on top on existing walls but theres got to one. I'm guessing the devs tried to make it easy. can anyone help ty

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It all depends on which walls you want to place ontop off.

The most basic thing to do is to place a tile or goza mat where you want the wall placed, and then raise it above the excisting wall, and then place the new wall on top. And if necccesary lower the new wall onto the excisting wall.

Did any off that make sence??
Or else I can show you in-game if you would like to - which shard do you play?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Some other tips - if you're doing this, you can place the tiles, raise them, then you should be able to place the wall tiles on them once raised.

Also, start doing it at the far northwest corner. Otherwise COT is a pain and you wont be able to see things. Good luck!