• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Prices

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New to message boards not sure if this is right place for this question. I really want a castle and was seeing how much they are selling for to give me an idea how much I have to save. Thanks for the help

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you find one thats for sale I would think that your going
to pay 25 mil or more, depending on location..:eyes::eyes:

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25m? wow prices have droped... last one i sold was 105 mill..

K

kalzaketh

hi, skyline, not offwering, other than advice agood bet toward acastle if your not overly worried on locale is north of britain up by despise fel side, take ahouse placement tool ride through the pass on up toward wind maze as the open spots appear, check to see if acastle can be placed hope this helps :)

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can meet me in game I'll give you a rune to a castle spot in feluca....It's not the greatest spot in the world (swamp) but it's a castle....and it would be free (except placement cost of course) You can usually find me around luna or in my store it's got pink vendors on the top.

Blessed Be