• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

castle nearly done/open for veiwing

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
first would like to thank devs for new stone stuff. I can actually display a lot. nothing bad has happened yet except for a few floor tiles falling down. can view on napa shard, coordinates are 31 59s 35 38w. can also access through house teleportal at lord arms house, south luna/napa. can leave comments on bulletin boards. hope u enjoy ty I had to use the ec to get whole castle on screen. I did pay someone to do the tiles lol.

upload_2016-9-14_23-56-5.png

upload_2016-9-14_23-57-11.png

upload_2016-9-14_23-57-47.png

upload_2016-9-14_23-58-24.png

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Not trying to be a ****. Just my honest feedback. I normally don't do this but looking at what you done I know you got skillz ;) The bottom floors are great, better than great, excellent. The roof seems like you got tired or something :p The roof just isn't impressive. I tell the wife, don't bring me a problem, bring me a solution. Then she hits me. Anyway, if it were me.... I think I'd have a row of sheds on the north and south walls with garden beds between them. Maybe center the lighthouse on the roof, perhaps flanked by those statues. The statues kinda look like you just tossed them somewhere. I see paths of gardens blooming as you pass through them walking along the roof. Just a thought. My OCD really kicks in on the roof ;)

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not trying to be a ****. Just my honest feedback. I normally don't do this but looking at what you done I know you got skillz ;) The bottom floors are great, better than great, excellent. The roof seems like you got tired or something :p The roof just isn't impressive. I tell the wife, don't bring me a problem, bring me a solution. Then she hits me. Anyway, if it were me.... I think I'd have a row of sheds on the north and south walls with garden beds between them. Maybe center the lighthouse on the roof, perhaps flanked by those statues. The statues kinda look like you just tossed them somewhere. I see paths of gardens blooming as you pass through them walking along the roof. Just a thought. My OCD really kicks in on the roof ;)
YES, u are right lol. tall items will show through above floors. best to put tall things on roof. also tiles from above can/will fall. I still have a lot to do lol but thanks
oh and to bad I missed u

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
YES, u are right lol. tall items will show through above floors. best to put tall things on roof. also tiles from above can/will fall. I still have a lot to do lol but thanks
oh and to bad I missed u
I forgot about roof tiles falling. What a pain! They need to go up one more. But if you go too high they all end up in the moving crate lol. Yes it's not a perfect system.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
been a lot of people coming bye, going to sell a few things soon

Last edited: