• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Giveaway!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My time has finally come. I've thrown in the towel with UO, and moving on. I've given all my suits/elite items away, and passing on some accounts.

I'd like to thank everyone on legends for providing me many hours of fun fights, and trash talking sessions.

C|D/UOCD I wish you guys the best. I know we had some words, and many fights, but i did have a lot fun with all of you. "some" good people! I'd also like to apologize to you guys. There were times where i made it my mini mission to drive you guys insane in game. Someone had to play the villain....and well i was up for the challenge.

All the old A*K/LD/C|D/CREW/-H-/AE/PoWn I had a blast fighting with/against all of you. I think there were times Legends had the best pvp scenes in the game.

To all the !O! guys, wanted you to know !O! has been the best guild i was ever in. While we never have Numbers, we had each other, and were drama free. There is no raid like an !O! raid! I'd still like to point out bellacheat sucks, and the Devils are not a real hockey team though!

I had a lot of fun in vent and in game with a lot of people on legends. I wish you all the best!

Now comes the FUN PART!

A CASTLE GIVE away/30MIL! I'd like to make a mini event out of this. Basically what i want is one large pvp battle outside the castle. I'd like trammies and pvpers a like to participate. While the pvpers will most likely have an easier time at the killing aspect, that does not mean they will get the castle.

They only way a person can win the castle/30mil is if they are having fun! So a pvmer with only gm magery, and who dies 100 times can still win the castle. they just gotta make it look like they are having fun out there!

The date will be set for Next Saturday the 10th! 7pm-9pm est.

- if you're and Archer, you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If you're a Tamer you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If you're a 4/6 chiv dexxer you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If you role around with more than one Buddy( 3 people) you have 0% chance at the castle. This rule only applies to NIXD/187/BNA/^X^. I hope you guys can break off into little groups of two people and fight each other as well as anyone else there. any other guild is allowed to role with as many people as they want ( i hope this encourages trammel guilds to show! they have as good a chance to win the castle as any pvper)
-If you place a house next to the castle and house hide/fight, you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If i see you swearing/making irl threats or jokes at another player you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil. Trash talking is allowed, but don't get to carried away with it guys.
-If you're playing an old school template you have a BETTER chance at winning the castle/30mil. I define old school template as the following;
  • -Scribe mage
  • -Wrestle mage
  • -Tactics mage
  • -any dexxer that does not have weaving/ninjitsu/bushido/chiv/necro
There are many other templates...but the list above just gives you an idea.
If you're a necro mage/or any of the now a day age templates you still have a chance at the castle, just not as good of a one as the old school template players!

-DO NOT ATTACK !O! MEMBERS! The !O! members you see at the castle will be there just to take screen shots of the whole event.
I will decide who wins the Castle/30mil! The way I'll decide who wins the castle is by watching all of you fight for 2 hours. Who ever makes me laugh the hardest, or impresses me the most will get the castle!

I'll be laying runes/books down all week to the location of the castle. I hope we can get a great turn out!

The castles location is- 128o 50'S 48o 39'E (B). Basically it's South East of Fel trin gate, near the water.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this little mini event more enjoyable icq me 336985620, or pm me here. Thanks guys and gals once again!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember when Sorcon gave away his castle RLs...How many did we roll in our little two-three man team! But those days are LONG gone.

H

harrypotted III

If its going to be a small team battle big worm and nitro will win the castle.......

S

Shiloh

Hey Bro I heard you were leaving :(

I had a great time fighting with/against you though and hope all goes well for you!!

(psst.. just give Shiloh the castle.. he is sick of his shack!!)

:lick:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Shiloh....or should i call you tamer of the shard. hehe that was a funny vent convo. Almost as funny as when Krug died to the afk miner!!!

S

Shiloh

OMG Tamer of Legends!! ROFL That was a funny day! Krug will always be my hero for his skills at miner killing!!

H

harrypotted III

to 5 of you yes.. to one of you, never.
I can have a duel arranged with anybody in SCAM just private message me. I gurantee you will lose.

btw theres only 4 scam

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leave my thread alone!

Both of you, take it to the pvp thread fools! Besides....RL'S > anyone on legends! FACTS sons, sit down!

I

IRS

I can have a duel arranged with anybody in SCAM just private message me. I gurantee you will lose.

btw theres only 4 scam

I was counting the 3 NIX, you an your ****ty archer buddy were running w/ to fight me an RL.. *creates food*

Incase your ********, 3 NIX, + YOU, + YOUR ****ty archer buddy = 5

H

harrypotted III

I was counting the 3 NIX, you an your ****ty archer buddy were running w/ to fight me an RL.. *creates food*

Incase your ********, 3 NIX, + YOU, + YOUR ****ty archer buddy = 5
We don't work with NIX they all are horrible, we drop them easily just like you.

V

Vyal

Can I build a 7x7 next to the castle and house hide on a tamer archer with a greater and 4/6 chiv while chugging and healing? I'll do it anyways :)

It's like your saying Vyal you can't even get involved at all and that isn't cool... I'm going to drop everyone I see outside that castle.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I build a 7x7 next to the castle and house hide on a tamer archer with a greater and 4/6 chiv while chugging and healing? I'll do it anyways :)

It's like your saying Vyal you can't even get involved at all and that isn't cool... I'm going to drop everyone I see outside that castle.
Vyal, you can do whatever you want to do man. It just means you have no chance at the castle. And besides, I'll have a discord guy there to take any tamers out of the picture.

V

Vyal

good then I got a rune, bring your discorder there is no guard zone in the woods...

ide luv to kill apha kenny a few times tho.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Despite the actions of a certain UOCD member picking up all the runes to the Castle event, i still love the Legends community. I'm gonna spice it up a little. There will also be 30mil on top of the castle for whoever the winner is!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im at the castle, its 7pm.. where is everyone?!

~edit~ just read the info again, I was a week too early! haha. I gotta start paying more attention :blushing:

B

Berg

lol Lady Arwen, I'm sure you woulda had someone to fight after awhile :)

H

harrypotted III

Change it to sunday so I can go. You'll be so impressed by me you'll be like "damn that big worm guys crazy i gotta give him the castle".

I mean I already beat everybody that I fought 1v1 so far.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Change it to sunday so I can go. You'll be so impressed by me you'll be like "damn that big worm guys crazy i gotta give him the castle".

I mean I already beat everybody that I fought 1v1 so far.
As he already said, its not about whos the best fighter.....

If it was I prolly wouldnt have any chance of winning at all.. Im alright at pvping but deff not the best.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wonders if everyone would drop dead of laughter if I showed up in Fel*

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still cant believe you are leaving bud. Thanks for the harvey and the sleeves, they are badass! Just keep a suit or two in the bank ;)

:heart: RL's

D

DebconLady

*sniff sniff* didn't get any uber elite stuff.........

Signed The Ultimate Trammie<Bluebie>*cries*

(((Hugs)))

H

Hellboy69

My time has finally come. I've thrown in the towel with UO, and moving on. I've given all my suits/elite items away, and passing on some accounts.

I'd like to thank everyone on legends for providing me many hours of fun fights, and trash talking sessions.

C|D/UOCD I wish you guys the best. I know we had some words, and many fights, but i did have a lot fun with all of you. "some" good people! I'd also like to apologize to you guys. There were times where i made it my mini mission to drive you guys insane in game. Someone had to play the villain....and well i was up for the challenge.

All the old A*K/LD/C|D/CREW/-H-/AE/PoWn I had a blast fighting with/against all of you. I think there were times Legends had the best pvp scenes in the game.

To all the !O! guys, wanted you to know !O! has been the best guild i was ever in. While we never have Numbers, we had each other, and were drama free. There is no raid like an !O! raid! I'd still like to point out bellacheat sucks, and the Devils are not a real hockey team though!

I had a lot of fun in vent and in game with a lot of people on legends. I wish you all the best!

Now comes the FUN PART!

A CASTLE GIVE away/30MIL! I'd like to make a mini event out of this. Basically what i want is one large pvp battle outside the castle. I'd like trammies and pvpers a like to participate. While the pvpers will most likely have an easier time at the killing aspect, that does not mean they will get the castle.

They only way a person can win the castle/30mil is if they are having fun! So a pvmer with only gm magery, and who dies 100 times can still win the castle. they just gotta make it look like they are having fun out there!

The date will be set for Next Saturday the 10th! 7pm-9pm est.

- if you're and Archer, you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If you're a Tamer you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If you're a 4/6 chiv dexxer you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If you role around with more than one Buddy( 3 people) you have 0% chance at the castle. This rule only applies to NIXD/187/BNA/^X^. I hope you guys can break off into little groups of two people and fight each other as well as anyone else there. any other guild is allowed to role with as many people as they want ( i hope this encourages trammel guilds to show! they have as good a chance to win the castle as any pvper)
-If you place a house next to the castle and house hide/fight, you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil.
-If i see you swearing/making irl threats or jokes at another player you have 0% chance at the castle/30mil. Trash talking is allowed, but don't get to carried away with it guys.
-If you're playing an old school template you have a BETTER chance at winning the castle/30mil. I define old school template as the following;
  • -Scribe mage
  • -Wrestle mage
  • -Tactics mage
  • -any dexxer that does not have weaving/ninjitsu/bushido/chiv/necro
There are many other templates...but the list above just gives you an idea.
If you're a necro mage/or any of the now a day age templates you still have a chance at the castle, just not as good of a one as the old school template players!

-DO NOT ATTACK !O! MEMBERS! The !O! members you see at the castle will be there just to take screen shots of the whole event.
I will decide who wins the Castle/30mil! The way I'll decide who wins the castle is by watching all of you fight for 2 hours. Who ever makes me laugh the hardest, or impresses me the most will get the castle!

I'll be laying runes/books down all week to the location of the castle. I hope we can get a great turn out!

The castles location is- 128o 50'S 48o 39'E (B). Basically it's South East of Fel trin gate, near the water.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this little mini event more enjoyable icq me 336985620, or pm me here. Thanks guys and gals once again!
Well bud its been fun we have not always got along but hey when we did we fought hard and well im sorry to see you go but i understand have fun on the castle give away you take care your self atleast we we still have the memories.

D

Doomer

Dun Dun Dun! Nooooo... my favorite dirt nap is leaving lol jk! You can count me rolling in and yes im gonna be on an old school temp believe it or not! Good Luck and Best of Fun to all!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Drawn, Hellboy, and Doomer. Hopefully we will get a good turn out, and no one tries to zerg the event.

lol, yeah Doomer normally when the two of us ran into each other....one ended up dead, and the other looted the corpse while trash talking the ghost! Good times....ur still just a dexxer tho...hehe j/k!

I'm gonna be at the event on a naked stealther recording the event! So hopefully i can catch some good footage while deciding who wins!!!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you guys see the characters-

Red Sox

R.I.P

King John

Shadowfax

They are no longer mine. They are in good hands though, so be nice to their new owner...at least nicer to her than you guys were to me,lol!!!!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember when Sorcon gave away his castle RLs...How many did we roll in our little two-three man team! But those days are LONG gone.
**** i just read this....some how missed it. Yeah man The Omni+RLS tag team = Cracka Lacka fun!

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dun Dun Dun! Nooooo... my favorite dirt nap is leaving lol jk! You can count me rolling in and yes im gonna be on an old school temp believe it or not! Good Luck and Best of Fun to all!

TOO BAD DOOMER DOESNT KNOW ANY OLDSCHOOL TEMPLATES!
RIZZAWR
:eek:snap:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Winner of the Castle and 30mil was Cash! He played about as old school of a template as you could, ran around solo, still got kills, looked to be having a blast, and had all of the !O! guildies laughing hard at his game play! Just to give you an idea of what Cash was rocking!

Here's some screen shots of the whole event. Hopefully other !O! members will post their screen shots, and whoever else was there will too! I dunno why, but my paint was messing up BIG time. so my screen shots suck. sorry about that folks. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up, and i hope everyone had fun! Take care everyone.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very inventive..it looked like people were having alot of fun! .....well for the 30 seconds I was alive because I took a rune right into the middle of the battle. How very Cru of me! I did not know you well but in the past few days you went out in my high esteem. If you decide to come back, you will be welcomed. : )

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice rl's. too bad i came back too late and we couldnt run together :( dont forget to q me everyonce in a while "cracka" :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks homies!

Yeah there is a chance I will get the UO itch again, but in its current state I don't see that happening!

X

XGod of UOX

lol did u give everythign away i could use some stuff if your not ugunna use it