• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Give-away?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the deal with this Castle Give-away that @Mesanna mentions at the end of the Yamato chat logs?
Is this 1 shard only or each shard?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hmm. The only thing I'd seen in the newsletter was the design search.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I mean I didn't see anything in the newsletter yet. ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's prob not for us "westerners".......
Mesanna did seem to say Yes a lot to things being requested by Yamato playerbase, where she normally just says No outright to us westerners.....

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Only castle I think she might be giving away which is not like a normal one, is the 1 castle in Malas, in an island all by itself surrounded by trees.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She'll give these away right after they finish giving away the Malas castles from years ago :rant2:

StressBall

Adventurer
"As soon as we have cleared all the dead content and removed all the bugs we will be giving everyone a free castle"

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Honestly I would rather see a lottery like the magnicia house give aways. Maybe 2 to 4 castles per shard. Grandfathered in very cool locations

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly I would rather see a lottery like the magnicia house give aways. Maybe 2 to 4 castles per shard. Grandfathered in very cool locations
Yeah.
One ticket per account.
Otherwise they might as well just give em to billionaires in the game-cuz they will be buying the tickets