• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Customization

Elphlin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to customize a castle (i.e. change some of the inside walls) or is a castle standardized and all you can do is decorate the inside of the castle with items? The reason I ask is when I attempt to customize the castle from the house sign menu, the customize options are greyed out.

Any help or advice you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is currently no house customization for classic homes. You can pretty much just decorate the inside. The ladders (from heritage tokens) are really useful for getting up to the roof to decorate, as are the new vet reward teleport tiles (I'm sure). :)

Elphlin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning,

Thanks for the quick reply. If you cannot customize the castle, how would you place the tiles for teleportation?

Thanks. :)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning,

Thanks for the quick reply. If you cannot customize the castle, how would you place the tiles for teleportation?

Thanks. :)
The teleport tiles is a 12 year vet reward. So unless your account is 12 years old, you have to buy them from a player that can get them.
I have seen them go from 15 to 60 million for a set on the Europa shard.

T

Tazar

You can customize... in your dreams... (and mine and just about everyone else here...)

The house teleport tiles are not a part of the housing menu and are given as tiles that you can place.

Elphlin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information. So this means that the regular teleportation tiles that we can use in houses to teleport between floors are not available in castles and we can only use the 12 year teleport tiles?

Thanks.

T

Tazar

Correct... the normal tiles to go between floors are only on the customization menu.