• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Cast Recovery!!!

• Thread starter Sir Kenga
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Kenga

I just noticed yesterday that i receive message that i must wait because not recovered from spell. I wear 4/6 on that char for ninjutsu castings, but still recover too long when i cast Animal form. It's first time i found this problem when i wear 4/6 gear.

S

Sir Kenga

In animal form i can cast Animal form to turn human again =)

G

GFY

Well... I knew that! :gee:

I thought you were casting something else.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To my knowledge there was a delay set on animal form or some of the ninjitsu spells. I could be wrong, but from my readings some people were abusing the pet ball and just use it to animal form, use their tactics, then quickly swap back onto their pet...or something of that nature. Delay was put in place so that basically that abuse couldn't occur...or as easily.

Other than that it has been REALLY laggy at times recently lol.

S

Sir Kenga

Idk about pet balls abuse, the delay i experience was only something like 0.2-0.5 sec.