• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cash uber question

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

Mr. Twinkleberry will be a cash uber. I was lucky enough to get through TTC without catching a single species of fish. Damn, all that fishing paid off. I'm good!

Anyway, when do I have to start worrying about laff limits? Do I continue as normal up til I get to DDL? Should I just got for gags and laff til then? I am in DD now and going for my next track. He is doing pretty good. Will be getting cream pie and hose tomorrow along with the aoogah. Not bad for a 25 laffer!

So is it once I get to DDL that I worry about laff? I know to avoid all the fishing, gardening, and other extra curricular laff points. How many laff is it for a cash uber? Thanks for any info!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you're good til DDL. Check this article out for an excellent compilation of uber experiences in one place.

K

Kippy

hee hee that was the link i was gonna send you but like always, Trish is faster then me :p

Only thing you need to worry about till you get to DDL are the fishing tasks, make sure that as soon as you get 9 new species, go empty your bucket and try to keep it there :) good luck!

C

Crazy Fireball

Well terri, I'd say dont even go near a fishing pond untill you try and max cash, then i'd go fishing.

When my friend made a ubber, he had to sell his bucket at Burrgh, so thats the hard place, dont screw around with fishing i guess.