• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cartography...

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is it worth leveling up a t hunter? Do you get decent stuff to sell or is it mostly junk?

Getting bored and wanna try something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
T Hunting has always been worth the time. You will not get 'Mega Loot', but it will be time well spent. use you're inbuer to unravel the better loot.

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
T Hunting has always been worth the time. You will not get 'Mega Loot', but it will be time well spent. use you're inbuer to unravel the better loot.
Are there decent legendaries? Or not so much?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you do it in Fel you get pinks you can sell... you oft get blues to sell... which if you are lucky and get something good it sells well...

There is also some abyssal cloth... etc...

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is it worth leveling up a t hunter? Do you get decent stuff to sell or is it mostly junk?

You might be able to find more information on some templates and T-Hunting tactics in the sub-forum located here: UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting

Happy hunting! :)

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I map in Fel level 6-7 maps only with 2600 luck. The magic gear is all junk.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody seems to know anything definite about Luck, and those that think they do claim it's broken. That attribute should be removed from the game.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luck is supposed to affect the loot in the chest as well as mobs..

you can get good legendaries from t-maps, and if you use one account to farm as opposed to 2-3+ maps are the best way to get good loot without a doubt despite people claiming the loot not being worth it.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If nothing else, once you get the gold, imbuing ingredients and the occasional other stuff (pinks or blues, more maps/SOS, skeleton keys, etc.) out, you can get a significant number of turn-in points for contents you don't feel worth keeping. Just bring along packs to unload the chest into, and come back after 2-3 maps with pack animals to retrieve the stuff.

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luck is supposed to affect the loot in the chest as well as mobs..

you can get good legendaries from t-maps, and if you use one account to farm as opposed to 2-3+ maps are the best way to get good loot without a doubt despite people claiming the loot not being worth it.
where did you get this information from? I've found information to the contrary. unless the information comes straight from UO I'm not sure if it's accurate.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it came from Kyronix during one of the discussions here on stratics, I'll search for it in a moment.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The luck, like a lot of things, doesnt work properly. It happens quite often that we will dig chests after loading up with luck on the statue, and get junk and nothing worth keeping (unless you keep the sashes) and then after that luck has expired, dig a chest and get an orb, a pardon, good armor...
Regardless of what anyone says, or regardless of how it is 'sposed' to work, I will remain a skeptic until I actually see some proof from using it.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The luck, like a lot of things, doesnt work properly. It happens quite often that we will dig chests after loading up with luck on the statue, and get junk and nothing worth keeping (unless you keep the sashes) and then after that luck has expired, dig a chest and get an orb, a pardon, good armor...
Regardless of what anyone says, or regardless of how it is 'sposed' to work, I will remain a skeptic until I actually see some proof from using it.
Luck is only supposed to affect the quality of the items in the chest, not the chance for pardons, orbs, etc.

Well, people argue against and pro usefulness of luck.
In the same way people argue pro and against the usefulness of certain functions built into Microsoft Excel (R).

I am still waiting for a single person to reasonably argue luck adds fun to this game.

I just wanna have fun.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not waste the time in a THunter! It's sad really they buffed them then nerfed them to poop status! I'd work the skills when you're bored to have them on a stone to get a change of pace and play other stuff, or hopefully if they get a buff. But sampires are by far the best gear machines out there. With a lot less work tbh..

If you're looking to have fun, create a Provo stealth herder, go to destard herd a bunch of dragons and provoke them on stuff..or do it in Fel and spam Rikky up! That's always fun

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Until luck gets accurately updated in your stats (the 1k Felucca bonus) or until you can high-lite a chest and it says "Luck Boosted" or something along those lines, I have 0 faith in it whatsoever.