• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carpet Colour Question

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to use the EC/Pinco's to find out how a carpet was dyed? I've completely forgotten how I did mine :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is it possible to use the EC/Pinco's to find out how a carpet was dyed? I've completely forgotten how I did mine :(
With Pinco's you can get the color ID of anything so yes you can find out what color you dyed anything. It's under the other tab in the actions menu.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will it say what I need to select on dye tub to recreate the colour as well?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Will it say what I need to select on dye tub to recreate the colour as well?
Pinco has the dye tups pretty well labbled to the colors shouldn't be too hard.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
note there are different carpet styles and the color differs when you dye it. even if you select the same hue on the dye tub, you may end up with mismatched shades if you are using mixed carpet pieces.