• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carnies Wanted

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Come one, come all! Legends Carnivale is now forming.

Legends Carnivale will be a traveling (shard hopping) collection of simultaneously operating games for prizes. Everything is up in the air as of yet but I was thinking about one night a month and then move on to the next shard.

So far we have 5 confirmed operated games:

Bowling

Teleporter Race

Board Game

Pedestal Pong

Skee-Ball

This is an open invite to anyone on Legends who is interested in being part of this experience.

Any small, quick carnival game ideas would also be appreciated.

We will kick off the tour on Legends when this thing is ready to roll.

One good barker needed as well.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What am I running? Or should I try and come up with something new? :)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something new would be best because I am running out of ideas. I was going to take Skee-Ball (a play on bowling) but if you would like it I will go with something else. There is always darts or archery available.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No no take bowling/skee ball. I'll see what I can come up with.

Last edited:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you care to host it we would love to have you on board. I am going to make an attempt to fund the whole prize pool so nothing to lose.