• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Captn Norrington's Free Around The World Transfer Offers (Round Two!)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya everyone,

I would like to offer my transferring services to everyone, for any items, to just about any shard in the game for free. I am not sure exactly when I will be arriving on each shard, but I will make sure to go to as many of the shards as I can, as quickly as I can. My home shard is Atlantic, so the first transfer will be from Atlantic to whichever shard is first, and the last transfer will be back to Atlantic after I have gone through all the other shards and picked up/dropped off as much stuff for people as possible.

If I run out of space, and some people still need things transferred I will gladly come back for all the items I missed.

If you would like some stuff transferred from any of the shards below, to any of the other shards below, please ICQ me at 678566021 PM me here, or post in this thread :)

I am happy to go to any shard to pick up any item, even if it's just one thing.

The route for round 2 so far:

Atlantic to Drachenfels
Drachenfels to Origin
Origin to Napa
Napa to Europa
Europa to Sonoma
Sonoma to Catskills
Catskills to Chesapeake
Chesapeake to Atlantic

(I am happy to add more shards to the route if anyone needs me to)

The list of shards I have access to through shard shields is below:

Izumo
Atlantic
Pacific
Baja
Lake Superior
Drachenfels
Great Lakes
Legends
Catskills
Chesapeake
Sonoma
Oceania
Europa
Napa Valley
Origin
Lake Austin
Hokuto
Wakoku
Yamato

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awesome service... wish i had my shard shield tokens collection .... u could have dropped a couple on a few shards i cant get to....nevermind...there all on europa...maybe next time or if u do come europa drop me a line...

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
thank you so much for doing this. what a wonderful gesture! i have items on Lake Austin and Hokuto I would love to get home to LS or Atlantic. thank you!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
awesome service... wish i had my shard shield tokens collection .... u could have dropped a couple on a few shards i cant get to....nevermind...there all on europa...maybe next time or if u do come europa drop me a line...
I will be going to Europa as well :) I will probably end up going to all the shards hehe.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I'm gonna bug you later :) I have stuff on various shards I would like moved around, sorry that you'll have to come to Origin though ;) lol but yeah I'll bug you later after I figure out what I have where and what I want moved where...thanks Captn! Very nice of you to offer this service :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, trip #1 seems to have filled up much quicker than I thought, have over 700 items to transfer already. It seems I will need to do at least 3 rounds of trips to get everything for everyone. Round 2 will most likely be in January

Trip #1 is starting now, the route is:

Atlantic to Baja (now)
Baja to Lake Austin (tomorrow)
Lake Austin to Hokuto (Wednesday)
Hokuto to Lake Superior (Thursday)
Lake Superior to Great Lakes (Friday)
Great Lakes to Pacific (Saturday)
Pacific to Atlantic (Sunday)

If anyone else has items on those shards, I can still probably take them since I'll be dropping stuff off along the way which will open up more space.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Very cool offer Cap, I would be interested in moving some stuff from Atlantic to Napa Valley.

Do you have some ground rules as far as item number / weight for each person?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Very cool offer Cap, I would be interested in moving some stuff from Atlantic to Napa Valley.

Do you have some ground rules as far as item number / weight for each person?
Nope, no rules. As much stuff as you have I am willing to transfer. Atlantic to Napa I can do sometime this week if you want, since it's a one way trip I can just send a new character with the stuff and leave the char on Napa, wouldn't have to work it into one of "world tour" type of trips.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll q you tomorrow on the specifics cap, but I need lake Austin to Chesapeake (or Atlantic). I can wait until the second round after the new year. ;)

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I need something from Origin to Napa if you can. I dont mind a long wait as the items have been there a long time. Think I also have some Drachenfels items to Napa. That said I'm not demanding at all here, willing to take as long as you need.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I need something from Origin to Napa if you can. I dont mind a long wait as the items have been there a long time. Think I also have some Drachenfels items to Napa. That said I'm not demanding at all here, willing to take as long as you need.
Ok, I can definitely try to do that for you in January :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Lake Austin if anyone has anything there they would like transferred to one of the shards listed above as part of the route.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Hokuto if anyone has stuff there they would like transferred.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Running a bit behind due to other transfers on same account and the 24 hour timer, should be on Lake Superior Saturday.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Lake Superior, next destination is Great Lakes, then Pacific, then back to Atlantic :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I missed LS didn't I? That's the one shard I need stuff off of and back to Origin and Atlantic..*le sigh* Maybe I'll buy myself a transfer code or 2 for christmas lol

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I missed LS didn't I? That's the one shard I need stuff off of and back to Origin and Atlantic..*le sigh* Maybe I'll buy myself a transfer code or 2 for christmas lol
I am still on LS, I was about to leave when I saw this but I'm happy to delay it until I can pickup your stuff :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Great Lakes, next stop is Pacific, then back to Atlantic.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you Captn, you're a pretty awesome person for doing this, I'll catch ya on atl :)

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Captain....my sincerest apologies... My deliquent THANK YOU on this wonderful thread. soo.... here is goes! THANK YOU

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now back on Atlantic. All items are ready for pickup. :)

I ran out of space on Great Lakes, so had to come back to Atlantic early. I will doing a transfer to Pacific and Chesapeake tomorrow to pick up everyone's stuff there and then bring it back to Atlantic. I can leave the character on Pacific or Chesapeake as long as needed to make sure everyone gets their stuff brought back since many people will be unreachable due to holiday related things this week.

New bonus route: #1 Atlantic to Pacific, #2 Pacific to Chesapeake, #3 Chesapeake to Atlantic.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am on Pacific, will probably be there for another day or so before moving on to Chesapeake.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi there Captn,

I have a few items on Sonoma and Drachenfels.
Are there room left for an old smith?

Regards
The Scandinavian
There should definitely be room for both those shards :) I'm not sure when I will be on those shards though, probably within the next few weeks.