• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Captn Norrington's Free Around The World Transfer Offers (Round Two!)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have set the route for round two, but am happy to adjust it if needed. Will give everyone a couple days to see this, drop off items and adjust the route if needed :) so far the route is:

Atlantic to Drachenfels
Drachenfels to Origin
Origin to Napa
Napa to Europa
Europa to Sonoma
Sonoma to Catskills
Catskills to Chesapeake
Chesapeake to Atlantic

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Let me know when you're leaving Atlantic..I need items brought to Origin and a few things from there brought back to Atlantic, thanks! :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I thought I had this thread marked as watched :/ if you're still on Napa I would love to have a few items from there brought back to ATL if you're able. Let me know here or in skype lol thanks Captn :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I thought I had this thread marked as watched :/ if you're still on Napa I would love to have a few items from there brought back to ATL if you're able. Let me know here or in skype lol thanks Captn :)
I'm still on Napa :) Will stay there until we can meet up.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You are such an early bird! I am about so whenever you're free this morning I'll be here, thanks Captn!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are having a heck of a time meeting up, lol. You said a few posts up that you are on Napa already. Have you already been to Origin? :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We are having a heck of a time meeting up, lol. You said a few posts up that you are on Napa already. Have you already been to Origin? :)
Nope, Origin is the next stop, just need to find Larisa first before I can go there hehe.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm here :) If you're around just hollar on Skype and I can meet you on Napa and then Origin :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How much would it cost me to get a legends to Atlantic? Only 1 item.
Would be happy to do that for free for you, I can make it part of round 3 next week if you don't mind waiting, so far round 3 is just Legends Catskills and Lake Superior unless others add more shards onto it.

If you need it urgently I could probably delay the main trip for a little bit and do it tomorrow though.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would be happy to do that for free for you, I can make it part of round 3 next week if you don't mind waiting, so far round 3 is just Legends Catskills and Lake Superior unless others add more shards onto it.

If you need it urgently I could probably delay the main trip for a little bit and do it tomorrow though.
No need to delay, that would make things way off track. I don't mind waiting. Are you sure there is no cost? :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Sonoma. Happy to add Europa to round 3 next week if anyone else needed something from there.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For Round 3 - If you are headed to Pac that would be awesome! I have 1 item on Pac and would like it brought to ATL.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Catskills. Will be on Chesapeake tomorrow, then back to Atlantic on Monday.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hiya Captn. :D
When ever you have the time, let me know and I will get that box I have on Wakoku to you!
Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hiya Captn. :D
When ever you have the time, let me know and I will get that box I have on Wakoku to you!
Thanks in advance, much appreciated.
I have time now if you have a few minutes? :) My ICQ is 678566021, that's probably the easiest way to find each other.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now on Chesapeake :) Next stop is Atlantic.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ran into a small delay, but all items should be back on Atlantic tomorrow at around 10 Pm Eastern Time.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am now back on Atlantic. All items are ready for pickup :) Also accepting items for round 3 if anyone has them ready.