• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't you drop houses on TC?

• Thread starter Sir Goldeneyes
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Goldeneyes

It would be nice to actually be able to test house placement on Test Center. Why isn't the slate wiped clean to allow this?

Sir Goldeneyes

R

RD Gumbie

It would be nice to actually be able to test house placement on Test Center. Why isn't the slate wiped clean to allow this?

Sir Goldeneyes
Posted the same thing last week and no responses, and you cant test place on the other TC because you get thrown back to haven every 15 seconds. Makes no sense at all.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a gate in brit run though it and you can place.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is a gate in brit run though it and you can place.
I read his post as why can´t they clear the shard of the houses and let people place new ones. Many times I have wanted to place in a specific spot to try some things out but couldn´t cuz there was already a house in that spot. That kinda limits your testing on the test shard...

It would be nice if the shard were cleared once a week or so... (and if it already works that way, pls ignore this :p)

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys need to realize some paying customers are TC addicts. they need to cater to them just a little. i don't see a problem with that.

really it should just be a 2 day refresh. if you don't use it, you lose it. seems fair to me.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you guys need to realize some paying customers are TC addicts. they need to cater to them just a little. i don't see a problem with that.
In a way true but after all it is a test shard made primarily for people to go over there and test stuff. And if some houses are in a spot always it kinda defeats that purpose...

Wouldn´t endless skills, items and resources be enough for these people? If their house falls after a certain period all they have to do is place there again or wait until the new house drops or just place somewhere else...