• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't we all get along?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean come on. Why all the killing...players, npcs, monsters, animals. UO could be such a lovely land if there was no killing at all.

The devs could fix the programming to disallow all killing, then make the graphics allow for us to hold hands and skip along the many paths and roads. They could install rainbows and turn the seas and lakes into chocolate.

Nobody would have a reason to quit the game, people from around the world would subscribe with multiple accounts...the new release could be titled...

Ultima Online: Utopia

...la

N

Nestorius

There is no killing already in UO. Everything that 'dies' gets respawned.

I hope before UO gets shut down, they impliment a permadeath patch. Wouldn't it be fun if your 6+ year character was suddenly mortal?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monster have feelings too. Don't be such a hate filled person. Be nice to everyone, and everything...la

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EVERYTHING in UO is a Cylon. It merely resurrects in a new, identical body later.

You can't kill toasters.

Jagdwulfe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See UO needs to be more like Hello Kitty Island Adventure. There we do not get mad nor do we kill. We simply decorate our neighbor's houses with hearts and flowers and teddy bears.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean come on. Why all the killing...players, npcs, monsters, animals. UO could be such a lovely land if there was no killing at all.

The devs could fix the programming to disallow all killing, then make the graphics allow for us to hold hands and skip along the many paths and roads. They could install rainbows and turn the seas and lakes into chocolate.

Nobody would have a reason to quit the game, people from around the world would subscribe with multiple accounts...the new release could be titled...

...la
once again C.A.U.B.

S

siyeng0

See UO needs to be more like Hello Kitty Island Adventure. There we do not get mad nor do we kill. We simply decorate our neighbor's houses with hearts and flowers and teddy bears.
Your comment + your signature brings me joy.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or maybe I have just had a job that allows me to post during the day? Post count envy much?...la

T

T_Amon_from_work

Now, now Rico ... let us not forget that many of us have not had post counts restored because they were unrecoverable from the "Big Oops".

But I do like how you garner a fan club with little effort! Impressive.

D

Dragonchilde

Now, now Rico ... let us not forget that many of us have not had post counts restored because they were unrecoverable from the "Big Oops".

But I do like how you garner a fan club with little effort! Impressive.
*sniffles*

I used to be a Lore Master.

Even had a sig graphic.

*weeps*

All of a sudden I just... can't... bring... myself... to... CARE!

T

Tybalt Capulet II

...la
heh, they did that and didnt keep us playing :) Think Trammel drove away more really. hell, might as well have shut down the servers and made it a standalone game with only a chat system to talk over the net to other people.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frankly, all of Rico's posts should be automatically redirected here.