• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can't test stuff!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
can someone in the 'Corporation' turn on either TC1 COPY function so i can move some Kotl items over to TC1 to do some testing or can we maybe get TC1 to let all characters there have like 1000 kotl turn points with a clicky at Haven bank???

makes it hard to test stuff when we don't have the supplies to make stuff for testing!!!!

i need to experiment!!!!

@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you do a shard transfer/copy in the last 24 hours? This to me is the STUPIDEST thing that I have heard of not being able to do a COPY if you transferred in the last 24 hours or not being able to do a transfer because you copied in the last 24 hours.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did you do a shard transfer/copy in the last 24 hours? This to me is the STUPIDEST thing that I have heard of not being able to do a COPY if you transferred in the last 24 hours or not being able to do a transfer because you copied in the last 24 hours.
That was added because of dupers. A long time ago there was a way to dupe items by simultaneously activating a shard transfer and character copy to test shard. It was even possible to take items from test shard to a real shard briefly.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was added because of dupers. A long time ago there was a way to dupe items by simultaneously activating a shard transfer and character copy to test shard. It was even possible to take items from test shard to a real shard briefly.
So lets do a temp fix for now, years ago and not bother doing a real fix, years later, got ya.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
na, no transfers, copying to TC is down for some reason.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it is.
but the account im using does not have any transfer shields so that is not the issue.
the issue is character copy to TC is down for some reason.
im guessing maybe TC is behind by a couple of the hotfix patches so its not at the same patch level as the normal production shards.