• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't Patch

• Thread starter Piccolo(UO:R)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Piccolo(UO:R)

Hi guys, just after a bit of help. I decided to jump back on to see what's happening but i've found that i can't patch the client. I get this message:
Could not connect to patch server 65.216.123.59:8888
Could not connect to a patch server
Make sure you have an active connection to the Internet via an ISP or a direct connection.
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online | Play the 14-Day Free Trial! for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.
After reading around i have come to the conclusion that the patch address is incorrect. Unfortunately i cannot find the file to change. Has anyone had this problem before?

P

Piccolo(UO:R)

Ok well I've managed to start the patch but now it stops 2/3rds of the way through and says the client has stopped working. I have tried patching with the client itself, razor, and uoassist. I've never had this problem before and it's beginning to get quite frustrating. There seems to be no answer anywhere.

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, no one really frequents the Oce board anymore, you could try popping over to UHall and asking there. Hopefully someone will be able to help.

And welcome back :)