• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Can't Lock/Secure/Release in my house?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The title says it all.

I give the order from the pre made macros or typing it down myself and nothing gets locked down or released.

Was working yesterday.

T

Tazar

The title says it all.

I give the order from the pre made macros or typing it down myself and nothing gets locked down or released.

Was working yesterday.
Can you access the house sign? Are you on a custom plot? If so - open up the menu and go to the custom tab. Do not actually enter the house customization mode. Look down the options and find the one to change the foundation. Select it and then pick the same foundation that you currently have. Confirm the pick. This acts as a "reset button" for many house functions.

If you can not access the house sign - or are not on a custom plot - then I can't think of anything more to do. Hope this works for you. :)

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Can you access the house sign? Are you on a custom plot? If so - open up the menu and go to the custom tab. Do not actually enter the house customization mode. Look down the options and find the one to change the foundation. Select it and then pick the same foundation that you currently have. Confirm the pick. This acts as a "reset button" for many house functions.

If you can not access the house sign - or are not on a custom plot - then I can't think of anything more to do. Hope this works for you. :)
Hello thanks for the reply.

It actually got solved by following an advice which was to honor a creature and then killing it....no idea why it worked but it did.

T

Tazar

Glad to hear it was resolved. The Honor-killing is also one of the built-in resets for stuck things - though I did not know it affected housing. Thanks for the reply info. :)