• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant get Onslaught to work

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a lvl 3 Swords mastery, on a Samp with 120 Swords, 100 Tactics. Whenever I try to use onslaught I get a message: "You ready an onslaught" and then nothing. No message that I delivered the onslaught, no increase in damage. What am I doing wrong here?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you wait for your swing to complete and hit or do you use it and press the AI/DS special right after you pressed the Onslaught button?
If you do that, onslaught is cancelled in lieu of the other special attack.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you wait for your swing to complete and hit or do you use it and press the AI/DS special right after you pressed the Onslaught button?
If you do that, onslaught is cancelled in lieu of the other special attack.
Ah, that was it. I did not realize they cancel each other. Thank you!

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, prompt please - Onslaught worked with Armor Ignore on Blade Staffs or better he worked only with Double Strike ?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Onslaught + AI is pointless. Who cares about lowering some resist when AI hits against 0 resist anyway. Also, you can't do both in 1 hit either.