• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't click on myself to target self or dismount

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm running the EC with 6.0 Beta 7 of Pinco's UI if it matters.

All of my characters, except for one, can target themselves by clicking on themselves. They can dismount by double clicking. But one of them does not respond to being clicked on. I can't click on them to target myself and I can't double click to dismount. I've been through all the user settings and I can't find anything that governs this behavior. Does anyone have any ideas?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Ignore mouse actions on self" might be turned on in the options.

You could just make a hotkey / macro to dismount and remount also.

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I think that was it. Not sure how that option was checked, unless I accidentally hit it when looking at other options.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I think that was it. Not sure how that option was checked, unless I accidentally hit it when looking at other options.
I think its enabled by default mate. I remember having troubles myself a while back. Glad you got it sorted.