• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant buy Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection!

S

ShadowFaith

Hiyas all i live in the UK trying to buy Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection. but the links on the Uo.com site wont ship to my address any ideas thanks

TheShadow :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or just wait a bit, Sept 25th is the 11th anniversary, and they will surely have a big package of stuff for sale, since they arent moving during this anniversary, or actually doin much else it seems.

*chuckles*

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, indeed, methinks the 11th Ann'y a-gonna be gettin' 5 times as much attention as the 10th! But me won't be bettin' even a single piece o' eight on it... :S

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, ye should snap 'em up and resell! Just don't advertise here or in-game tho'!!

K

Kith Kanan

Hiyas all i live in the UK trying to buy Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection. but the links on the Uo.com site wont ship to my address any ideas thanks

TheShadow :)
ofc not they only ship to the US.... rest of us have to figure out ourself where to buy it...

G

Gwendolynne

GameStop is selling it for $19.99. Not available online here but perhaps in your area. They do have it in store though. Are any GameStop stores local to you?

Safe journeys!