• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Cannot reclaim vendor inventory!!!!

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

MonkeyBusiness

Hello everyone, unfortunately i had a vendor that disappeared due to lack of payment (whoops). Anyway, upon trying to reclaim his inventory I see that there is a "reclaim vendor inventory" tab under the house sign (i do not own the house). I click on this and it opens a new window titled "reclaim vendor inventory". This window is empty, contains nothing. How do i reclaim my inventory? I should menton that i use KR and am I not a friend of the house so I don't have rights to the house's containers. Can anyone help?

P

PoCove

I have a vendor house on Oceania .. All I can suggest is that the actual character that took the vendor out can assess the stuff ... The house owner can not get access to your items or money for 30 days [real time]

You should be able to claim your things from the house sign

Hope this helps

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to be within 5 steps of the house sign and you need to have rooom in your bank or backpack for items.