• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Candidate Natalya's Governor Of Vesper Speech

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Citizens of Vesper,

My name is Natalya and I’m running for the March 2014 term of Governor for the city of Vesper. A few of you know me and know I’m still fairly new to Baja. Some know I’d do anything I can to improve our little community. I want to assure you all that if I do become the next Governor of Vesper I do not plan to take it lightly. I plan to help rid Vesper of the Pests that plague the cities so the shopkeepers and citizens can feel safe in the streets of Vesper once more.

I have already begun to plan a few events for the citizens of not only Vesper but all of Britannia to attend and enjoy once the Trolls are gone. Some of these events will have special prizes others will just be tokens to hold and remember the fun you had.

I hope to work with the King and other Governors to make some new changes to Vesper. Some of my ideas would be to add a Rabbit pen near the Bank of Vesper so we can care for the White Hare that roams the Vesper forest. I want to also add a Ballot box to the Vesper Governor’s Office so you may check in and vote on new ideas you would like to see happen in Vesper, and every 2 weeks what the new City buff will be. If I can and the people support it I would like to open a Vesper Pet fight club. Citizens of all cities can gather for a drink and bet on the winning Battle Chicken Lizzard and if they wish to so do guild mates can enter to fight their pets vs. their guild mate’s pets (all proceeds will be donated towards The Vespers City Treasury).

Thank you all for taking the time to read my plans for the city of Vesper I hope you will choose me to be your next Governor.

Future planned Events:

Mage Poker

Capture the Flag

Trolls? Beatles? Rabbits?! Oh my!

Tea time gone wrong…Oh so very wrong…

First rule of pet fight club…

and many more to come...

- Lady Natalya Countess of Vesper