• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cancelling Auction - Sept 5th

M

Morgaine

Tonights auction is going to be cancelled. Due to moving, other circumstances and just plain out spacing it till yesterday, I thought this might be in the best interest of all involved.
We will be back again next month though October 3rd at 7pm or 8pm Central time, I will post as soon as I know.
My apologies for the last minute notice and last minute cancellation.

M

Morgaine

I suppose at this point you may want to direct that question to Crystal of CCC or a GM of AV. I am no longer in AV so I cannot help you with this answer, but I will say it will probably be a little while before it resumes, due to everyone higher up in AV having more important issues to deal with outside of game.

L

Lady Tiger

it's is the season for RL drama. Much easier to deal with ingame drama than RL drama.

M

Morgaine

Very true it is.. maybe things will calm down again soon and there will be an auction soon.. *shrugs* not sure though... not to sound like i dont care, but personal life is more important than game, no matter how much easier game is.