• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Canceled- see new thread

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this is actually a pretty sweet strategy, they think I'm not going to pay so people stop bidding and I get it for cheaper, not bad!
No offense, but when your profile looks identical to all those that have been grinding the threads with fake bids, I decided not to bid. Congrats if you actually purchase the item...
Next time you get a young bidder, I would encourage you to verify their bid via icq and then notify us of the legit bid. Bids would have been much higher on this item of it would have been verified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree, I'm pretty sure this was fake bidding so I'll probably put the item back up for auction again soon
RRRoll was fake bidding, it has been taken care of. You may want to make a "no accounts made in the last month can bid" rule or something like that to prevent him from doing it again.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ha

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Scott you happy to keep your 350m bid or shall I start it from 0?
Putting it back up for auction is fine with me. Think I'm out now, good luck selling and congrats to the new winner!