Can you....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Stupid Miner

Yes. You can discord them with less than 120 too.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Awesome.

Discord against Peerless is worthless... the effects are next to nothing.

Discord against Champion Bosses is invaluable.

I don't even bother bringing a discorder against Peerless anymore.

Discord should have some effect against Peerless I believe it's around 1% change in skills/resists.

Try and lore before and after and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 16, 2006
Europa
Discord against peerless is very much worth it ... no matter what lore shows they die much much faster. I do a lot of them and it's true.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Discord against peerless is very much worth it ... no matter what lore shows they die much much faster. I do a lot of them and it's true.
I completely disagree. If I noticed a 'difference' believe me I would by all means use discordance to make the job all that easier.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
as an archer who does peerless with disco'ers i can say when boss is discorded i hit for almost double the damge i do when not disco'ed.

G

Green Meanie

disco is worth it becouse it does more than just lower skills and stats it also amplifys the damage done to them. Also 1% less of 1000 str is 100 and a notable damage drop

edit: im stupid its 10 and therefor not a notable damgae drop

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
i do peerless alot and have gone both ways with and without disco

Yes its less useful then on other things but it does lower skills alot!! though only lowers resists by 1% the skill loss is huge though and makes a big diff if you pay attention as to how much you have to heal pets or self.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
if you wanna see the difference between useing and not useing disco on a peerless you cant really judge that with using just one archer or one melee guy.

if you wanna see how fast it makes it, do it with a big party.

go in and do it once with no disco and time it.
then come back and do it with disco.
i can promise you that it will be 1/3 of the time.

again, bigger the party the more it is ampliphied.

and if you wanna make that even faster have someone bring in a Rune Beetle, once you get that armor coruption landing and that poison rocking them (again cause they are discoed) you can pop off a peerless before the extra keys you have even time out.