• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you still use parry if you only have 30 dex?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im confused with parry if I should raise it from 50 on my mage one guy said you need 80 dex to use parry is this true I don't want 80 dex on my mage.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parry will still work.. But to get max block you need 80 dex ... Basically it hinders your percent to block going under.

My mage has 90 in order to be still 80 when cursed. Does make you have to get more int and mana on suit to keep ur mana pool larger... But its a trade off if you wanna be able to stand around and have warriors miss.more while you cast.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
However, one point of note... outside of group fights it isn't an issue as dexxers aren't going to be casting Curse.