• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we talk about customer service, Lee?

M

mariotso

thanks for the update yesterday and the hand holding that you gave for those with technical issues. that's the way it should be!

your presence (or someone's!) and support is so comforting and very much appreciated here when we can't get into the game

thanks again and well done!

:cheers:

G

Here! Here!

I voted with my wallet this morning, I reactivated FOUR accounts!

My name is Lane, and I am bullish on the future of the game

K

Keep It Real

Yeah Lee has been the best part of the renewed game so far. Makes one hell of a Community Rep as well. Great to have him here supporting us. THANKS LEE!!!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Yeah, Lee is really a 'dev' in my book....He's more like an EA Embassador.

I really appreciate his attention and interest in rebuilding the game. I appreciate his honestly.

And most of all I appreciate the fact that even though he must get a lot of bashing....he just hangs in there with us and keep doing what he does.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wow, a nice post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! I physically cringed when I started to open this post, with kind of an 'uhoh'......what a pleasant surprise though! This is one of the few times I'm glad to admit I was wrong
. I'm so glad somebody had something positive to say! *cheers*

I agree with Dutch too, Lee seems to be the most hands-on of all of the devs. I'm sure the others do their share behind the scenes, but I sure do admire and appreciate Lee's constant presence around here and in the pub.

*offers Lee a 5th of rum and a 2 Liter of Coke*

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I whole-heartedly agree. From the first days of the pub opening, Lee has spent hours upon hours one on one with us answering questions and solving problems. His patience and commitment to this community deserves all the applause.

*clap clap clap

G

Very much agreed. Both Lee and Greg have the patience of saints, it never ceases to amaze me how they happily deal with the same questions over and over again and go out of their way to try to help people.

Polly

L

Layla-Playmate

It was so encouraging to read this post. I am glad there are other Sims out there that appreciate what Lee and the gang are doing for us.

I

Isimsalotta

Wonderful to read these posts! The developers have been very wonderful to share their time helping us ingame and outgame with questions and technical issues! KUDOS to the TSO EA Team
!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, Lee rocks.

To Lee, Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO that picture is awesome, and fits very well with the subject!

N

NightFlyer

TTL

They are amazing at times, all the devs and Parizad. Lee and Greg especially.

I wouldn't have the patience they seem to display.

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

D

dinaj

Yeah, I know Lee and Greg are so very patient. I mean having to deal with all of us. EA should triple their paychecks.

PRIVATE MESSAGE PLEASE DO NOT READ

ok Lee I posted now GIMMI my 50 bucks but just so you know i'd settle for a sharp stick in my inventory .

seriously, thank you both for everything you do and yes we all know it is your job but you both go above and beyond.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, I know Lee and Greg are so very patient. I mean having to deal with all of us. EA should triple their paychecks.

PRIVATE MESSAGE PLEASE DO NOT READ

ok Lee I posted now GIMMI my 50 bucks but just so you know i'd settle for a sharp stick in my inventory .

seriously, thank you both for everything you do and yes we all know it is your job but you both go above and beyond.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTH!?! You got 50? I only got 25 bucks. Keep the sharp stick, gimme 50.

S

Sativa L

The negativity is so much easier to swallow when it sparkles with positive sprinkles

We can never say "thank you" too often

Thanks Lee!!! Over the last few months we have witnessed dramatic and continous improvement in communication and customer service. This can only lead to increased customer satisfaction.

G

I wanted to add my ty as well. It makes me mad to see negative post when everyone is working so hard to get this up and running smoothly. A lot of ppl are quick to criticize and moan and complain, but just what are they doing to make it better. We all CHOOSE to keep our accounts and play in TC3, and I have had my share of problems. BUT, when it comes down to it, I love this game, I love the ppl i meet here, and i wouldn't stop playing for anything!!!!

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

Customer service is 99.9% about handling complaints. Few ever bother to speak up when things are going right. That is why CS is a burn out job.

It is remarkable, considering the past couple of years, to have the level of communication we now enjoy. I'm glad this thread gives credit where credit is due, and I'd like to add my appreciation for the effort that has been made to improve communication. Thanks.