• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we go here in Tokuno?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Never did figure out a use for this hidden place in Tokuno but my radar shows never ending tunnels left and right can ye do something with it? I wanna fights one or something

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes this is under the Mines. If you go to the bottom under where the fire beetle is there is a shaft with a lever. Click the lever and it will take you to that room. You can also mark a rune down here for a quick route to the fire beetle to tame.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now the Devs will make it so my rune for Fire beetles dun work anymore lol

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this on every shard or is it a leftover shard-specific EM event?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Should be on every shard, you can mark down there because it recognizes the location as Malas. Guess the cat is out fo the bag but its been there since Tokuno opened :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
For those who asked where the Lever is to get down there here is a picture, Ill get in touch with Petra to make sure we have the secrete location listed on stratics ( I only skimmed the links)

The only reason I found this location is because I like to pull levers, push buttons and teleport to areas that dont have a path leading to it.....oh and I like to use axes on EM Event Decorations...one day they will probably trap a chair with a 200hit point explosion trap LoL

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen that place!
*heads for the mine*

Lever on Europa has no effect, nor do I see that area on the map

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chessy special? the location is directly below the fire beetle spawn. Ill ask WIldStar to check Baja

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, my thief hits that area fairly often to swipe the teapot that spawns there. Wished it was on Atlantic too tho, would have cut the trip time to tame new folks a fire beetle down to nothing.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Aye thats what I use it for...really weird because it predates the current EM program and I dont remember any special storyline for it.....