• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we get an option for larger letters in chat please

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't be the only player in all of UO who has this problem. Either put your face close to the screen or break out the reading glasses to see what is being said in chat. Yeah.. talkin' bout that over 40 (48 here) crowd.

*insert young teen/early 20's whipper snapper calling us Gramps here* :p

I know asking for larger play window in CC is not doable, that's cool.. I just change my screen resolution to achieve that

*insert some random person starting the CC/EC debate here* :next:

I am not asking for a size 30 font or anything.. just a little bigger than the max size we have currently is all.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Dang it... if one of you Mods could move this to Uhall I would greatly appreciate it. Senility/Forgetfulness kicks in around 45 too it seems and I forgot I was browsing the Tamers forum when I suddenly decided to ask for this... :dunce: